offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
bex Avatar
savin me is iconic and it's time to stop pretending like it isn't
I never understood the nickelback hate tbh

It was trendy and/or people copying Canadians to be cool, take your pick

We hated them because most non-American countries have radio quota laws, where X% of the music played must be from a domestic artist.

You get three guesses what country Nickelback is from and therefore what band rock stations here positively spammed to meet quota instead of actually finding different artists.
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
^ same here. I think at this point I just tell people about gifts or gift things early if I'm having to stop myself from going TAKE THIS. Is for you. every time I talk to them. I personally don't like most surprises and many of my friends are the same so it kinda works

can I PLEASE stop getting sick btw. these past months have been a disaster health-wise. far too repetitive story arc 0/10 ...
Catscape Meow!
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Went to my first music festival last night, and I'm still buzzing with excitement. Kinda wish I had the money to have gone for both nights, but I'm super happy with the bands I got to see, especially since apparently this was one of the very last shows one of the bands were ever going to perform. ;u;b Also, huehuehue, gotta listen to Mindcrime songs live again, mwahaha.
pronounshe/him
796written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
feeling the urge to make a site where there are listed "roles and hooks" for characters that can be made, a set amount of time to play them, and no one can play more than one character.

and the site story resets every so often, usually when the story has hit a natural sort of conclusion.

smth like a D&D campaign but not necessarily with a system, and with predetermined ideas for what a character needs to be to fit into the story. for instance, if we're doing a pirate scenario, you do have to RP a character that is on the pirate ship.

but idk if i even have the time or energy to do it.
last edit on Sept 9, 2023 20:29:13 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
813written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
someone stop me from spending my money on stupid things.
considering i just bought fonts off of etsy, i'm afraid i cannot help you my friend
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
bex Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
someone stop me from spending my money on stupid things.
considering i just bought fonts off of etsy, i'm afraid i cannot help you my friend

You can do that?!

Proceeds to take out wallet
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW