pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
And on this day, I managed to somehow hurt myself and bleed while breaking apart a chocolate bar. I am confused, humoured and pained since chocolate scraped into my nail and lifted it. I really don’t know how I managed this.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
809written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
dark balls of sight Avatar
Sudden realization that i was being bullied all this time, and i dont know exactly why i somehow am a target of that in rping. Makes me sad bc i genuinely only ever want/try to do fun things with others but yeah. I get why ppl are nasty but also just big sadge. 😔
I’m sorry to hear that Tanz. This community is full of the bullied who will take any opportunity to become the bullies fr 
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
Sudden realization that i was being bullied all this time, and i dont know exactly why i somehow am a target of that in rping. Makes me sad bc i genuinely only ever want/try to do fun things with others but yeah. I get why ppl are nasty but also just big sadge. 😔

man I’m sorry you had to deal with that 😞 I’ve been through that before and didn’t find out what was happening until years later. It’s definitely made me wary of people’s intentions since then
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,552written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Man i need a game plan for my dog. He has to he fed in small amounts throughout the day but now he keeps pooping either late in the night (if im being a naughty girl and staying awake) or when i wake up to the stench of shit and stains on his bed 😩

He cant be left alone yet bc he needs help standing sometimes and still falls from time to time…
last edit on Nov 3, 2023 0:13:18 GMT by dark balls of sight

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW