aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
if i had a nickel for every time someone used my legal surname (which is a rare diminutive of another surname) i'd have two nickels. which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice right?
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,551written posts
ankle pics whenearned bits
offlinecurrently
ankle pics when
Part of the Furniture
ankle pics when Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
i was writing a random thought but my random thought got distracted by the void under this thread (check the scrollbar)

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,551written posts
offlinecurrently
ankle pics when
Part of the Furniture
ankle pics when Avatar
Sleeping on purpose tonight instead of “taking a nap” and waking up at 2am

the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
eulalie Avatar
Been getting major "I'm the side character in a world made for the main characters" vibes lately. 

I hate it.
sending gentle hugs your way!! i know i'm just a stranger but i genuinely hope you feel better. i'm here for you and rooting for you!!
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
eulalie Avatar
Been getting major "I'm the side character in a world made for the main characters" vibes lately. 

I hate it.

!!!!! This!! I could never put it into words before so I stuck with “I feel like I’m someone’s younger sibling that their older sibling’s mother forced to take me along to hang out with their friends and no one really wants me here and they try to pretend they don’t hate me but they’re doing a really awful job”. It’s a genuinely horrible feeling honestly. Dealing with it rn 😔
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
212written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
yuan Avatar
sending gentle hugs your way!! i know i'm just a stranger but i genuinely hope you feel better. i'm here for you and rooting for you!!
Salmon Avatar
!!!!! This!! I could never put it into words before so I stuck with “I feel like I’m someone’s younger sibling that their older sibling’s mother forced to take me along to hang out with their friends and no one really wants me here and they try to pretend they don’t hate me but they’re doing a really awful job”. It’s a genuinely horrible feeling honestly. Dealing with it rn 😔
Thank you both. *hugs* It's definitely something I know will go away but feeling like the third-wheel just sucks. And it feels like it's flipping between either being IRL or with my hobbies. Uugggh... Only thing helping is I have some good friends (and a husband) that are here for me and I know I'm loved. But mentally, brain just doesn't want to accept it. 

As someone that's normally the rock for people, I just need to tell myself I can rely on people too and don't always need to be in that position...
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,551written posts
offlinecurrently
ankle pics when
Part of the Furniture
ankle pics when Avatar
I only see my senior dog raise his tail up if he has a poopsie coming. He already poosied at 3am so when i saw him raise his tail again this mornin i thought he was very happy just to see me

He poopsied

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW