pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I got diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks ago. I've told my boss, a co-worker, and now you guys.

Slowly building the courage it to tell my mom, every time I've tried I can't seem to get it out.

Sorry for the heavy post.

last edit on Nov 20, 2023 4:21:35 GMT by Mouse
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
802written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
Mouse Avatar
I got diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks ago. I've told my boss, a co-worker, and now you guys.

Slowly building the courage it to tell my mom, every time I've tried I can't seem to get it out.

telling the people you love and care about heartbreaking news is a hell of a difficult thing, and you have all my empathy and support. i'm so sorry that you have to go through this, and i wish you nothing but the best for you, and your mom, and that this can turn out. seriously. from what i know of you based on the posts you've made here, and our few encounters together, i firmly believe you deserve nothing but good. <3

coming soon.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Mouse Avatar

a big oof, but glad you're gaining the courage. Sorry to hear it though, I hope you get through it okay.

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,551written posts
ankle pics whenearned bits
offlinecurrently
ankle pics when
Part of the Furniture
ankle pics when Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Mouse Avatar

*hugs*

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
gf refused to finish watching watchmen with me because i said ozymandias's plan made logical sense, wouldn't speak to me the rest of the night

also got mad at me for saying Light was right and that kira was a pretty good idea

he was totally right, crime dropped 70%, let's be real here
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Phantasm Avatar
gf refused to finish watching watchmen with me because i said ozymandias's plan made logical sense, wouldn't speak to me the rest of the night

also got mad at me for saying Light was right and that kira was a pretty good idea

he was totally right, crime dropped 70%, let's be real here
If you think what Light did was right, you fundamentally misunderstood the point of the story; congratulations! 
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
the whole point of light yagami's character was that he was that he was a narcissist who believed he was cleansing the world from criminals while simultaneously becoming one because he believed he was above the law. there was no "logic". and to be perfectly clear, i am a big fan of the character. i just side eye when i see people defend his actions because no, his actions were not justified and that is quite literally the point of the story.
last edit on Nov 20, 2023 22:45:56 GMT by profit of doom
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
Even then, wasn’t he just running down a list of known incarcerated criminals at one point? Chances are high that a hard majority of the people he killed weren’t even guilty of the crimes they were in prison for. Light would have known that and yet…
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW