(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
sometimes, i wonder if i still enjoy writing, or if i am going through the motions because it's one of my longest standing hobbies

i do enjoy it, but it's hard not to reminisce about the older days and how i used to be able to write. i'm glad i'm getting back into it, but i still wonder when i'm going to put it down

i wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Asu Avatar
sometimes, i wonder if i still enjoy writing, or if i am going through the motions because it's one of my longest standing hobbies

i do enjoy it, but it's hard not to reminisce about the older days and how i used to be able to write. i'm glad i'm getting back into it, but i still wonder when i'm going to put it down

i wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
thanks for being a part of my good old days asu ;'(
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
even if i wanted to, i don't think i'll ever stop this hobby. it's been almost 20 years and a huge part of my life. may it be 20 more.

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,550written posts
very mommyearned bits
offlinecurrently
very mommy
Part of the Furniture
very mommy Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
rping is a hobby where quitting it is as good of a decision as continuing it

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
802written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
Asu Avatar

fwiw, writing with you has always been an absolute gem of an experience and i can name a number of threads we've had that been such a strong reminder of why i'm glad i pursued the medium in the first place. no joke.

on the idea of "the good old days", esp w rp, bc its smth ive mulled over a lot in the past year + months, i think you're in them so long as you're, at least the least bit, glad you're doing what you're doing. we may not know when we've left them until we actually Have(TM), but hey, may as well have fun on the ride while we're still here, yeah? 

or at least, that's how i like viewing any kind of Experience with its ups and downs. anyone and everyone has their own takes on the thought, but the idea of celebrating what you've got going on and being proud of what you once did tends to be my personal cure for nostalgia, missing, and even grief. idk idk

coming soon.
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
My will and drive to write has dwindled over the years. After one bout of drama after another and a whole lot of other stuff I just. Don’t want to anymore. I like building ideas and lore and whatnot but I genuinely cannot find the desire to actively write anymore. I don’t think realising that I essentially have a shelf life before people start getting bored of my presence helps me at all but here we are
pronounsshe/her
346written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Asu Avatar

For every slump there will be a rise! Sometimes you need to know that you can survive and live just fine without roleplaying/writing to be able to come back renewed. If you feel like you're going through the motions, perhaps it's a good time to step back and enjoy other things before coming back (if you're ready).

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,550written posts
very mommyearned bits
offlinecurrently
very mommy
Part of the Furniture
very mommy Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
i just want my face and shoulders to be constantly massaged so my blood flows

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】