69written posts
gmotearned bits
offlinecurrently
gmot
gmot Avatar
lofi beat here
hellsy Avatar
Man, I am a jcink stan...
i think its just really like whatever you get used to. i used to love pb v5 but i've rp'd on almost exclusively jcink since ~17 and now im like :woozy: about anything else haha. i have to say the live preview thing (if it doesn't mess up) is really nice about pb. 
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Out of curiosity, for my fellow fibro sufferers. Were you also diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome? I was actually diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome first, and then with fibro later.
pronounsAny.
197written posts
hellsyearned bits
onlinecurrently
hellsy
hellsy Avatar
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?
gmot Avatar
hellsy Avatar
i think its just really like whatever you get used to. i used to love pb v5 but i've rp'd on almost exclusively jcink since ~17 and now im like :woozy: about anything else haha. i have to say the live preview thing (if it doesn't mess up) is really nice about pb. 
Oh yah, whatever floats your boat. I just like the ease of posting if you have multiple characters on jcink. They do the multi account things great. 
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,547written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️ Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
gmot Avatar
hellsy Avatar
mine is the new posts feature... which is ironic. i didn't like proboards because it didn't have the active topics jcink had before (i think. i'm pretty sure). but now it has both...and i use the new posts exclusively. i've recently requested a similar feature for jcink and it's unfortunately not an easy thing to add...

but the fact that it breaks codes on mobile also hurts the feature a lot. i like being able to read all the new posts by scrolling through. certainly more "productive" than doing that in reddit lmao. 

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
profit of doom Avatar
Out of curiosity, for my fellow fibro sufferers. Were you also diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome? I was actually diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome first, and then with fibro later.
fibro first then CFS. doctor didn't believe me when i relayed my symptoms and said they were just "fibro fatigue" whatever that means lol
pronounsthey/him
69written posts
gmotearned bits
offlinecurrently
gmot
gmot Avatar
lofi beat here
hellsy Avatar
gmot Avatar
Oh yah, whatever floats your boat. I just like the ease of posting if you have multiple characters on jcink. They do the multi account things great. 

I def agree. I find the easiest way to use multi-accounts on PB is literally from like... the PB menu itself not the forum, which is an extra step, and annoying.
last edit on Dec 5, 2023 16:03:20 GMT by gmot
pronounsAny.
197written posts
hellsyearned bits
onlinecurrently
hellsy
hellsy Avatar
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?
gmot Avatar
hellsy Avatar
I def agree. I find the easiest way to use multi-accounts on PB is literally from like... the PB menu itself not the forum, which is an extra step, and annoying.
And then I gotta keep track of what account I'm on because -- unless I just haven't figured it out -- you can't change author post if you post on the wrong account? 
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,547written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
Pokemon unite… is healing

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
you know what, now that discord has the forums feature, the only things discord rp is missing that forum rp has are built-in currency systems and the existential dread of web design

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
236written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
was actually going to let something real stupid ruin my entire day bc people are fucking morons, and then my 2nd graders waved frantically at me through the staff room door and i was healed
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,547written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
Senior dog got a new health issue 😂😂💀🗿🛌