write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
I keep seeing cool looking site sneak peaks in people's signatures, and I need to know more okay? 

Give me sneak peaks past the sneak peaks. All these promising 'coming soons' makes me wanna pm people to ask about them, but I'm afraid to weird someone out haha. 

You started this, you trendsetter 👀🔪
83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
do eet, show that interest! Even if the only way you'll send the PM is to do a rambly 'oh god im so sorry if I'm being weird please feel free to ignore me', send it! ...though I'm pretty sure you're not gonna be something creepy like "here's a picture of me carving ur username into me" or give me three paragraphs about your incest plot you want to run or something, that. That's a little far. I don't think you're creepy.

But uh. I know for sure for me that anyone showing interest is a great kick up the arse of whatever negative thoughts is brewing as a site slowly comes together.
last edit on Sept 7, 2018 1:43:18 GMT by tiefling
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,582written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
kappaccino Avatar
I keep seeing cool looking site sneak peaks in people's signatures, and I need to know more okay? 

Give me sneak peaks past the sneak peaks. All these promising 'coming soons' makes me wanna pm people to ask about them, but I'm afraid to weird someone out haha. 

speaking of that, i made my "sneak peak" official with words on the image instead of just. an image. lmao.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I got trapped by the halloween goods at work and spent an extra 27 dollars tonight

In my defense flowers + skulls is so my aesthetic i already own a dress with the same type of pattern, a top and both 'edgy' and floral is a common theme in all my clothes because i'm a pretty little badass and wont be convinced otherwise

(i also apparently should not make posts from my phone)
last edit on Sept 7, 2018 3:23:41 GMT by Deleted
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
dandy Avatar

Heya @dandy , I need deets on your sig ok

I legit sat here for a couple minutes in awed confusion trying to figure out if I actually started something, but I'm pretty sure it was ! She's the natural trendsetter.

tiefling Avatar
do eet, show that interest! Even if the only way you'll send the PM is to do a rambly 'oh god im so sorry if I'm being weird please feel free to ignore me', send it! ...though I'm pretty sure you're not gonna be something creepy like "here's a picture of me carving ur username into me" or give me three paragraphs about your incest plot you want to run or something, that. That's a little far. I don't think you're creepy.

But uh. I know for sure for me that anyone showing interest is a great kick up the arse of whatever negative thoughts is brewing as a site slowly comes together.
I might tbh. <3 But shoot, I can't bombard them with the videos of me getting their usernames tattoos onto my face? Bummer. So many boundaries no a days, lol.

M A E ! Avatar
speaking of that, i made my "sneak peak" official with words on the image instead of just. an image. lmao.

Not enough words. > : o Everyone is leaving me hanging with my curiosity. 
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
endless Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
Sneezing/coughing blood up is very scary
if it's not clearly because of a bloody nose please do go to a doctor as soon as you can, that's not a sign to put off.
it;s a bad case of sinusitis irritating my throat and nose
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
kappaccino Avatar
dandy Avatar
Heya @dandy , I need deets on your sig ok

I legit sat here for a couple minutes in awed confusion trying to figure out if I actually started something, but I'm pretty sure it was ! She's the natural trendsetter.

TRENDSETTER, HARDLY, SDLKJFHDKSJFH. Nah, had one up in their signature first. Same image, in fact. 8O I TAKE NO CREDIT... SADLY......
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW