gmotearned bits
offlinecurrently
gmot
gmot Avatar
lofi beat here
Lloydy Avatar
gmot Avatar
im gonna ask you to please love yourself 
I mean, there's 9 games, I believe. Not counting the phone games, of course. I love the series and grew up playing them all. It just means a lot of time.

and youll still be confused at the end of it (lowkey beng sarcastic)
i watched my husband replay a lot of them within the last like 3 yrs and boy was it :woozy:
last edit on Jan 31, 2024 0:23:21 GMT by gmot
aliasLloydTheSchnauzer
pronounsShe/her
651written posts
Lloydyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lloydy
Part of the Furniture
Lloydy Avatar
gmot Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
I mean, there's 9 games, I believe. Not counting the phone games, of course. I love the series and grew up playing them all. It just means a lot of time.

and youll still be confused at the end of it (lowkey beng sarcastic)
i watched my husband replay a lot of them within the last like 3 yrs and boy was it :woozy:
To be honest, I understand the plot completely. I read all the novels, manga, and watched the phone games on youtube to understand what's happening.
last edit on Jan 31, 2024 1:10:23 GMT by Lloydy
The Power of Belief
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
Seriously debating if I want to replay all of the Kingdom Hearts video games or not.
Reminded me I got KH1 a few months ago and I still need to play it. Tried as a kid, but got frustrated by the tutorial and had a lowkey vendetta against the games for most of my life :sob:

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
playing on opposite time zones than my friends means that they come back to the base they knew completely destroyed and replaced with a functional village including a blacksmith, tailor, apothecary and other buildings lol

aliasLloydTheSchnauzer
pronounsShe/her
651written posts
Lloydyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lloydy
Part of the Furniture
Lloydy Avatar
Beetle Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
Seriously debating if I want to replay all of the Kingdom Hearts video games or not.
Reminded me I got KH1 a few months ago and I still need to play it. Tried as a kid, but got frustrated by the tutorial and had a lowkey vendetta against the games for most of my life :sob:

Do it~! I started replaying last night and honestly I remember the game being a lot harder. I'm already almost done with Birth by Sleep.
The Power of Belief
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,538written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Whats weong with my body why did i fall asleep after eating :((((

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Honestly, I would like my PT person to understand what words mean without having me pull up the dictionary and explain. She's a very smart woman but very rigid, positive, and delusional, lol. Like mam, if you heard we had the cure to type 1 diabetes somewhere and didn't tell me I'll be quite cross.

the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
dealing with your own depression is one thing. but dealing with someone else's depression is an entirely different thing. even worse is when that other person refuses to get help for it. this is why therapy is important!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW