write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
mfw when i decide to pair an eventual character with an fc ive been really wanting to use for ages.

im bored so i guess i'll make some graphics. too bad im waiting to kill off another character off before making her

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Yesterday was tough to get through, and it also nEVER HECKING ENDED BECAUSE MY BODY, I GUESS, DECIDED IT JUST DOESN'T WANT TO SLEEP.

I'm chill with the occasional bought of insomnia - like it stinks, but alright, whatever, but three nights of very little, if any sleep at all in a row is ridiculous, and I'm terrified tonight is just going to make it four. Pair that with work running me absolutely ragged, and we've got a recipe for exhaustion.

In other news, get you a boy who will run to Walmart at three AM to get you aloe vera to stop you from clawing your skin off at night. Unfortunately, because of me, I don't think he got any sleep, either. ;u;
last edit on Sept 12, 2018 12:09:50 GMT by pharaoh leap
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,563written posts
ullaearned bits
onlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

so there's this really weird bug with the font icons that i use on event horizon that sometimes causes them to load as emojis on mobile... i'd be annoyed if it wasn't so fucking funny. and i'll have you all know that the bread of delphia has become our local cryptid.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
ulla Avatar

so there's this really weird bug with the font icons that i use on event horizon that sometimes causes them to load as emojis on mobile... i'd be annoyed if it wasn't so fucking funny. and i'll have you all know that the bread of delphia has become our local cryptid.

all hail the bread of delphia
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Phantasm Avatar
In-Universe board names are cool, but when you start naming your Advertisement board some deep-fandom thing, it's not so cool for the rest of us~

or worse, when they're named "virgins" and "whores". like. thanks but no thanks, i thought that terrible trend died back in 2012.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW