1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
Phantasm Avatar
In-Universe board names are cool, but when you start naming your Advertisement board some deep-fandom thing, it's not so cool for the rest of us~
or worse, when they're named "virgins" and "whores". like. thanks but no thanks, i thought that terrible trend died back in 2012.
yikes
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Good news, I was super happy for something. Bad news, because my job's miscommunication and me getting in trouble for something that a higher person told me I got in trouble. 8D I'm so done with this job. Hopefully I can work on getting a new one.
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
I finally have a set of OCs I'm happy with and if you think I'm not going to bring yhem to each oc-enabled site I join then WRING because I'm finally satisfied and i love it
pronounshe/him
585written posts
onlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
meggers Avatar
Are relationships suppose to be up/down? Like he'll get upset and push me away but afterwards he calms and it goes back to normal. I don't know how to do this. lmao
Yes. 100% YES. I cannot tell you how great it is to have situations resolve quickly. I think a big misconception behind people (Not you but like.. experience with people and others in their relationships) is that they think obstacles are the sightseers to the end of everything - or that one mistake is completely unforgivable. It's totally okay to fight and trust me.. you'll fight a lot in a long term relationship. It's not that one of you is wrong, and it's not that one of you is right. It's that you're both human and stress is part of life. You'll have disagreements and that's A OKAY. But talking through them is important. He calms down? Great. Use the chance to discuss what happened or even allow things to simmer if it's not important. With that being said, don't take that as "If you don't cool down as fast, it's not good" - because that's wrong too. The cool thing about being human too is that you have your own special traits that make you .. *you*. Not everyone cools down quick. When you have these moments, take your own time to settle your own thoughts and not his. When you feel things are okay for you, approach them. 

Point being like.. it's totally normal ok. Stay amazing.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
nara Avatar
I finally have a set of OCs I'm happy with and if you think I'm not going to bring yhem to each oc-enabled site I join then WRING because I'm finally satisfied and i love it

PSA, I love all of your OCs.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
meggers Avatar
Are relationships suppose to be up/down? Like he'll get upset and push me away but afterwards he calms and it goes back to normal. I don't know how to do this. lmao
Yes. 100% YES. I cannot tell you how great it is to have situations resolve quickly. I think a big misconception behind people (Not you but like.. experience with people and others in their relationships) is that they think obstacles are the sightseers to the end of everything - or that one mistake is completely unforgivable. It's totally okay to fight and trust me.. you'll fight a lot in a long term relationship. It's not that one of you is wrong, and it's not that one of you is right. It's that you're both human and stress is part of life. You'll have disagreements and that's A OKAY. But talking through them is important. He calms down? Great. Use the chance to discuss what happened or even allow things to simmer if it's not important. With that being said, don't take that as "If you don't cool down as fast, it's not good" - because that's wrong too. The cool thing about being human too is that you have your own special traits that make you .. *you*. Not everyone cools down quick. When you have these moments, take your own time to settle your own thoughts and not his. When you feel things are okay for you, approach them. 

Point being like.. it's totally normal ok. Stay amazing.

To add to this: If it does make you uncomfortable, you need to communicate that. Communication is the bedrock of a relationship. If you don't let someone know when something isn't okay, it won't get better!
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

Click the words LOL it's just a doggo mount in ffxiv but God I've wanted it for ages now
last edit on Sept 13, 2018 8:41:25 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW