282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
valka Avatar
forte Avatar
PICS! PICS! PICS!
Click the words LOL it's just a doggo mount in ffxiv but God I've wanted it for ages now

jdfalsflshflahsdFLASDHFLasdhflasfASILHDFLIDASHILFHI oh my god I just did a literal spit take because of how much of an idiot I am.

How did I not... see that... that was a link...

Time to spoon out my vision balls and trade them in for new ones.

Also, ffxiv is V Quality and I should really start playing again.
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]
NULL Avatar
*casually wondering if putting effort into making a site is worth*

[break]

I dunno why I was thinking the same... But then I figured, "Hey, if it's bringing me entertainment and an ounce of happiness right now (or on random scattered moments), it's worth it".

pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
onlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
"Hmm I haven't listened to this artist in awhile, I should give them a listen."
"...but then I'd have to stop listening to this one."
Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
I got a paper-cut from all the Edge™ in the trailer for the new reboot of Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and am shamelessly excited to see the series become Riverdale-esque trash.
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
NULL Avatar
Does your site

- Explore a popular genre, media and/or game? (worth 2 points)
- Have stats?
- Have panfandom and/or canon characters?
- Use cbox instead of Discord?
- Have an already formed group of people who will post when you open? (worth 2 points)

If you have at least 4 points out of my list then yes
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
NULL Avatar

i mean if it's something you're going to have the time and temperament to run (some days, admining is a joy; other days, it's volunteering to be a customer service rep), then i say go all for it! if it's something new and unique and original, you'll get to craft your own world and sandbox and find people who are of a similar mindset. and if it's something that's "already been done", hey, you're going to be putting your own spin on it and making it unique and fun in its own experience.

no two sites are exactly alike, and honestly, it always wows me to see some of what people can come up with, since it's nothing i would never have thought of. if it's something you have the desire for, do it. as long as you're having fun, at the end of the day, that's what matters and y'know, sometimes, you just gotta do something yourself to get it done right.

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i can't believe that my brain just dropped that ditto is the first real clone of mew on me in the shower and then just. mic dropped that into the abyss.

pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
my wife lives in raleigh and is so blasé about florence rn idk if i should be as nervous as i am. i'm a simple english girl, idk anything about hurricanes x.x
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW