aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
800written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
nothing gets between a delusional writer and a location she didnt know existed but also was exactly what she wrote about

(touches podium) st andrews cathedral you are SO important to me i cant believe you actually exist and i am here and i have seen with my own two eyes where my two jesus/judas-orpheus/eurydice-hero/villain children fought to the death, lost an arm, and/or died. actually sobbing screaming throwing up rn

coming soon.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,549written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️ Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
AkiraTsunami Avatar
i have disappeared for half a century...

this is why you’ll never be the last poster to win…

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
244written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar

there are bad faith actors deliberately causing problems. when you've seen people actually sit on "canon positions" just for the sake of denying other people, or "sniping" face claims: this is where the line draws.
Is this actually a real thing that happens, and not just people who got a canon position/FC and then just…don’t get to go to the entire writing part of the hobby?

I’m having a difficult time believing there are a) people who do this to deliberately cause problems and b) people who actually admit to this and it’s not just some speculation.

Once you get into a negative mindset, it’s easy to start seeing evidence of malice where none exists. Maybe I’m too positive that “ha ha, I am going to take this canon position just so no one can take it!” seems like an absurd position to take.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW