Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
hey what the fuck homestuck is being sold as a book gtaphic novel thing

Imagine all the preteens running into wherever physical copies are sold and the Homestuck community rising from the ashes left over from burning garbage, like a beautiful trash-phoenix. Them carrying their graphic novel Homestucks in the middle school hallways and unironically laughing each time they see a bucket. Kill me.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
just a gentle reminder to be kind to those around u this season.
don't blame postal workers/ups/fedex for your later packages or prices of shipping. they don't make the prices, unfortunately
it's not even december first and we've kicked out three people from the store lmao
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
665written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

casually looking on in a mixture of mild disgust and semi sadness as people discover your series and start raving on about it.

(maps by the yeah yeah yeahs playing gently in the bg) wait... they don't love you like i love you...

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

casually looking on in a mixture of mild disgust and semi sadness as people discover your series and start raving on about it.

(maps by the yeah yeah yeahs playing gently in the bg) wait... they don't love you like i love you...

Here, I'll trade you. I'd give ANYTHING for other people to know/care about my very empty fandom. c':
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW