write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm a lover of ships at heart and nothing will change this. But I get confused when people agree but there's always someone who's gotta disclaimer like: "chemistry/fun over ships!" and I'm ??? What kind of ships are you shipping that don't include chemistry, fun exciting adventures, fluff, angst all wrapped in a nice romantic package? ): come child I will show you it is more than just boring romance.

idk. I see ppl say it shortly after I'm like i'd like ships as if i don't plan to have characters meet & see if they have chemistry before doing anything? (and i'm sure it goes for many other rpers too) x: that being said platonic friends/ships/whatevs are a-ok! I suppose it's the approach when people say it that makes me feel like ships are somehow lesser

Anyway, I have work later and I'm very sad about it. weeps.

ps. when my phone rings on days that i work, i always think its them calling asking where i am bc i read my schedule wrong (again) sob
last edit on Dec 4, 2018 15:26:59 GMT by Deleted
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
last night in vc: 

BWHAHAAH. weeks of planning, over twenty threads, 200 replies! i finally have what i need to dominate the faction i've wanted. DE EVENT? no canon is safe. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU WITH AN OPEN THREAD. U BETTER NOT ENTER THE EVENTS.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

this morning:

can they do thaT? HAVE I ENCOUNTERED MY ONE TRUE COUNTER.

?
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
last night in vc: 

BWHAHAAH. weeks of planning, over twenty threads, 200 replies! i finally have what i need to dominate the faction i've wanted. DE EVENT? no canon is safe. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU WITH AN OPEN THREAD. U BETTER NOT ENTER THE EVENTS.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

this morning:

can they do thaT? HAVE I ENCOUNTERED MY ONE TRUE COUNTER.

?

when someone finally figures out how to put a stop to 's dick moves. :weary:

me making a thread on hoenn from here on out and posting it titled [open except spiral]/insert title [except spiral]/title is just "except spiral [o]":

last edit on Dec 4, 2018 16:08:22 GMT by light
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
iota Avatar

Instagram, DeviantART, Artstation, Toyhouse, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, CGsociety, Redbubble, Pixiv, Etsy...

There are a lot more places for art than just Tumblr and Twitter and chances are your favourite artists are on at least a handful of different sites xD; Besides, the change at Tumblr might not prove to be as catastrophic as anticipated. Won't know until it happens, and won't know until the initial storm subsides. Just be patient and relax.

I do hope Tumblr changes things but none of those besides Twitter are good alternatives for Tumblr for different reasons. Plus I want to be able to see shitty memes, serious art pieces, and serious art pieces of shitty memes all in one place.

Though of those sites that support videos, at least their video player is 100x better than Tumblr's.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
The Fate/ franchise is just anime Homestuck. There are a bajillion characters with convoluted relationships, weird gender stuff, and a plot that is incomprehensible to anyone on a first read/watch and way more complicated than it has any right to be.

... No wonder I'm so invested.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW