write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
46written posts
springearned bits
offlinecurrently
spring
spring Avatar
i’ve been sleeping all day - - it doesn’t lessen the pain but at least i don’t have to think too much on it . another precious angel has joined heaven today . i hope you’re having fun frolicking around up there , brownie , i really do . just remember i love you so much , my old dog . you were such a joy to be around and i wish you the best . i hope i gave your life enough love in your final months . bye darlin’ , i can’t express anymore how much i love you , words would not suffice .
pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
lux Avatar
salty Avatar
Tmw I wanna learn how to skin but don't know where to start
Ditto x2

Idk proboard skins but i sort of know parts of jcink skins

so i do like 80% of the skin

then stop

wheeze
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
jaronart Avatar

then stop

wheeze

omg thats beautiful tho ;3; you and dolten should like totes collab and teach me - i'm a great student i swear LOL
48written posts
noodlesearned bits
offlinecurrently
noodles
noodles Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
last night in vc: 

BWHAHAAH. weeks of planning, over twenty threads, 200 replies! i finally have what i need to dominate the faction i've wanted. DE EVENT? no canon is safe. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU WITH AN OPEN THREAD. U BETTER NOT ENTER THE EVENTS.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

this morning:

can they do thaT? HAVE I ENCOUNTERED MY ONE TRUE COUNTER.

?

i aM uNStoPpaBLe

pronounsany pronouns
283written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
jaronart Avatar

then stop

wheeze

Your templates are always so nice. I bet any skin you make would be stellar.

Also, if there's going to be a skinning for newbs group, I'd like to throw my whole body into the ring. I'm in the middle of making my first skin and I always get stuck on small, stupid things that should be crazy obvious. Right now, it's jcink's macros.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
forte Avatar
Your templates are always so nice. I bet any skin you make would be stellar.

Also, if there's going to be a skinning for newbs group, I'd like to throw my whole body into the ring. I'm in the middle of making my first skin and I always get stuck on small, stupid things that should be crazy obvious. Right now, it's jcink's macros.

look, the cheaty way to do it is literally to just. not code in the macros at all beyond more or less the super basic lock and stuff. make one thing to do for new posts for mobile. rip out as many of the stupid ones as possible (the post icons actually make good content warning tag things).

macros are the worst and i just code my way around them or hard ignore them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sue me.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW