write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
salty Avatar
jaronart Avatar
Idk proboard skins but i sort of know parts of jcink skins

so i do like 80% of the skin

then stop

wheeze

omg thats beautiful tho ;3; you and dolten should like totes collab and teach me - i'm a great student i swear LOL

Thing is i can only teach up until the post areas bc i have no idea how to do the post areas LOL
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
jaronart Avatar
salty Avatar

omg thats beautiful tho ;3; you and dolten should like totes collab and teach me - i'm a great student i swear LOL
Thing is i can only teach up until the post areas bc i have no idea how to do the post areas LOL
post areas? i don't know her - we don't need them. see all we have to do is keyboard smash and the code gods will manifest the post areas for us dw LOL or we can learn them together <3 CODING BUDDIES ARE BEST BUDDIES jk all buddies are best buddies
87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
Part Two of Tabris' hugeass files:

"I'll just delete this 'fitgirl.bin' okay?"
"Huh, what's that, 'fitgirl.bin' what--7GB? Uh, okay." me goes back to my business
"Hm wait, I'll just...ah, it's Type-0"
"WRAT" attention instantly snaps back to desktop monitor
"WHAT OH MY GOD, NOOO--DON'T, MY GA--"
"Okay, I'll just have it copied."

I like Ace and my heart goes to Izana but my save file was overwritten by a friend T.T RIP cadets

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
mom: why does your hair look wet
me: I've been using coconut oil as a moisturizer and it gets everywhere
mom: maybe it's your hair oils
me: my hair is so dry I have to buy extra conditioner
mom: you can use coconut oil as a conditioner
pronounshe/him
46written posts
springearned bits
offlinecurrently
spring
spring Avatar
give your doggos ?? some pets and treats ?? bc they are honest to god the only things loyal in this world . you can tell them your secrets and they won’t spread them , they’ll forgive you for stuff you did years and years ago , they love you unconditionally , they move on from stuff , i mean , they’re just the best !!! people are okay , but honestly , doggos are better !!!
last edit on Dec 5, 2018 9:56:20 GMT by spring
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW