Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
586written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Chaileo ✧ Avatar
seeing everyone with Christmas themed nicknames makes me wish I'd chosen something more flexible than Chaileo so I could spice it up for Christmas/Halloween

I gave up Nox to become the Ho Ho Hokage
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
when you find literal, physical, and factual proof of yourself dealing with 's shit on a constant, daily basis on any site, especially pokemon:

this is it. this is the relationship. :hairywrists:

----

another random thought, incredibles 2 was a wonderful movie and i would gladly take a 3, not a series, a 3 if it meant i got to see jack-jack, dash, violet and the entire fam again--mostly edna mode and jack-jack tho.
last edit on Dec 5, 2018 15:37:13 GMT by light
pronounshe/him
586written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
!!! i found my shitty old photobucket w/ icons i used for rp back in 1998 !!!

sigh

time to body some kids while wearing some danky ass, ugly ass, pixelated graphics of 90's anime fcs.

time to get this:

finesse that falafel dude
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
i literally just started seriously working on my rp site, strange, but now i want to make something else to and i keep telling myself "its fine, salt - you can OBVIOUSLY run like three sites, nbd" even tho i kno, i gotta focus on one thing and not get distracted - i'm like that meme with the guy with the blue plaid shirt and the girl in the red dress and that other girl, i'm the guy looking like "oooo hella" @ new ideas and my logical brain is like "salt wtf??"
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Chaileo ✧ Avatar
seeing everyone with Christmas themed nicknames makes me wish I'd chosen something more flexible than Chaileo so I could spice it up for Christmas/Halloween

I feel this. Pharaoh Leap doesn't have any cute Christmas names, so I'm borrowing my alternative alias for the season to give myself a dumb German pun name that no one will understand. TuTb
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW