3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
ulla Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Animation is now possible in Proboards and I'm never not going to animate anything ever again.

THIS IS AMAZING NEWS

I kind of hope people don't use it too much because it's going to be a nightmare for people like me who have trouble reading when there's moving stuff around. I have to use my adblock judiciously to get rid of gifs already because it makes me motion sick. x_x
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
419written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
i have the weekend off, which means i might end up getting back into breath of the wild because i miss it.

another note: there's been a puppy at work all week and i'm pretty sure i have what most people would equate to the reaction one would get with a new born. babies are gross to me oops. but she's so cute and cuddle and i want a puppy to bad
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
when all you want is find all of the rp ppl that play ffxiv and put an alt on their server so you can play with them

Then you realize what a fucking masochist you are because holy fuck you'll need to level those alts and realizing that is like death considering the like 150 quests between a realm reborn and heavensward @.@
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,574written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
IM SO DUMB I LEFT THE BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT FOR A PART OF THE TEMPLATE AND I MEAN IT DOESN'T LOOK BAD WHEN TRANSFERRED FROM CODEPEN TO CT BUT IT JUST WASN'T WHAT I EXPECTED
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
UMU Avatar
when all you want is find all of the rp ppl that play ffxiv and put an alt on their server so you can play with them

Then you realize what a fucking masochist you are because holy fuck you'll need to level those alts and realizing that is like death considering the like 150 quests between a realm reborn and heavensward @.@

i feel it. i was gonna make an alt for the aether data centre so that and i could play in a timezone better for us, but then i realised how much progress i'd lose on my main (all the classes i've levelled, the dragoon that i've started gearing for post-stormblood, my fenrir mount, etc). plus i'm super attached to her...

so i did a world transfer instead :'D

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW