write a reply

Post a Random Thought

176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
i finally stopped coughing up blood but not before my body went "AND A GRAND FINALE!!". ugh. i feel amazing now that it's done tho, like i can breathe again
That sounds nasty... Hope you get well soon (or get some relief soon, if it's chronic)!
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,582written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
M A E ! Avatar
how many variations of the same thing can i make? how many new things can i do to make these templates look different yet similar? a Family of templates,,

watch me reuse these design ideas for site templates!
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
endless Avatar
I need to do something for gifts for the baby shower i' going to this coming saturfay but omg what do you do for baby showers other than diapers i'm bad at this
from experience, a parent can never have too many necessities when it comes to little ones. there's no such thing as too many diapers or too much formula - if they're going that route - or too much cream for the tatas if they're going foodboob. get something for the baby - like lots of diapers and bibs and shampoo - and something for the mama - something to make her feel more like a person and less like a meat bag of exhaustion and strange liquids, like cleansing wipes with a nice scent, fancy chocolate, vouchers for places that sell baby stuff. 

but honestly. you can never ever go wrong with a stack of diapers. i know a lot of mothers who said the practical gifts were the most appreciated. a nice teddy or cute outfit is ok, but you never know if the baby will like the teddy or if they'll fit into the outfit. they'll definitely outgrow it fast anyway. 

i hope this helps lmaooooo. most importantly, if the mother is a friend, make sure when the baby arrives you check up on her as well as the baby. let her know she's still like...important as a person. too many mothers become invisible when baby arrives, or feel like nobody cares about their well being. 

...wow this turned into a wall.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sacred Avatar
endless Avatar
I need to do something for gifts for the baby shower i' going to this coming saturfay but omg what do you do for baby showers other than diapers i'm bad at this
from experience, a parent can never have too many necessities when it comes to little ones. there's no such thing as too many diapers or too much formula - if they're going that route - or too much cream for the tatas if they're going foodboob. get something for the baby - like lots of diapers and bibs and shampoo - and something for the mama - something to make her feel more like a person and less like a meat bag of exhaustion and strange liquids, like cleansing wipes with a nice scent, fancy chocolate, vouchers for places that sell baby stuff. 

but honestly. you can never ever go wrong with a stack of diapers. i know a lot of mothers who said the practical gifts were the most appreciated. a nice teddy or cute outfit is ok, but you never know if the baby will like the teddy or if they'll fit into the outfit. they'll definitely outgrow it fast anyway. 

i hope this helps lmaooooo. most importantly, if the mother is a friend, make sure when the baby arrives you check up on her as well as the baby. let her know she's still like...important as a person. too many mothers become invisible when baby arrives, or feel like nobody cares about their well being. 

...wow this turned into a wall.

Honestly this is super super appreciated thank you. I've never been good at gifts and just stress my out trying to think about what to do. This makes it a bit easier, even if i run out of time a goft card for the baby and a gift card for her makes me feel better than just scrambling around for anything as they're going for more organic routes than conventional and it makes it extra hard to find fitting supplies. Thank you thank you thank you.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i should probably give up on trying to get a lot of the threads and plots i want.

it's really sad, but after three attempts of trying to get a single specific thread scenario done (and never managing to get beyond 5 posts at best), i'm really just kind of "by this point, if i just write it as fanfiction, at least i can have my own self-indulgent fluffy moment to read when i'm in a mood".

Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
rav⭑ Avatar
doing some grinding in pokemon insurgence, and i've run into two rayqauzas, a suicune, palkia, dialga and now giratina...

if only legendary capture rates weren't trash
I only heard about this game because you posted about it a few days ago, and I wanted to thank you because I've been playing it non-stop for the past few days. I had to sell my DS, alongside my copy of Pokemon Sun, earlier this year to deal with a financial issue and Insurgence has been a pitch-perfect replacement. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW