pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
doing some grinding in pokemon insurgence, and i've run into two rayqauzas, a suicune, palkia, dialga and now giratina...

if only legendary capture rates weren't trash
I only heard about this game because you posted about it a few days ago, and I wanted to thank you because I've been playing it non-stop for the past few days. I had to sell my DS, alongside my copy of Pokemon Sun, earlier this year to deal with a financial issue and Insurgence has been a pitch-perfect replacement. 

you're most welcome!! it's such a good game too!! i'm playing through as randomized, which is why i got all the legendary encounters lol. i'm not very far myself, but i'm glad someone else is playing along as well!
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]

I’m so sad guys... Carbine, the studio that created one of my favorite mmo’s, Wildstar, is closing. 50 some people are left without a job and one of my favorite games is about to see its last light of day soon... I wish someone kept it alive in a private server somewhere... I haven’t encountered any other mmo in that same same cartoony design and comedy style. [break][break]Goodbye Wildstar. You will be sorely missed...

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,738written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Something super personal here but today is the anniversary of the day I started dating my ex-fiance. It's only been six months since she left. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through day right now.

Sorry for the depressing post :c
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
i've been so tired and it's affecting everything.

i just gave my next weekend off away to my parents to help with a trade show.

on a completely unrelated note, i got my favorite pokemon in insurgence and i'mma bout to wreck house after more grinding orz
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW