aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
794written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
my life is a comedy of stumbling my way upwards because there is a deep irony in the fact i was supposed to transfer to a new agency, as per my program's rules, only to be recommended by the big boss man himself to stay in this agency at a heavier/more call the shots position. i wanted to get out. this is a call for help.

coming soon.
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
dmed dnd for the first time today and it was good fun even though i was woefully underprepared for my group to want to do the second mini oneshot so i gave a bunch of info i wasnt meant to LOL
pronounsshe/her
250written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
yuan Avatar
the midnight is playing in my city this fall and i really, really, really want to go but i can't go to concerts alone :'(
THEY ARE AMAZING LIVE, 10/10, RECOMMEND.

I also went to one of their concerts alone but it was a great crowd at least in my area. You might be able to find a group attending on Facebook or something!
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
hanny Avatar
dmed dnd for the first time today and it was good fun even though i was woefully underprepared for my group to want to do the second mini oneshot so i gave a bunch of info i wasnt meant to LOL

Good on you for stepping into that role! If you are looking around for tips like I used to I highly recommend "Return of the Lazy Dungeon Master" by Sly Flourish. It teaches a lot of great concepts that help you prepare effectively.
last edit on Jul 15, 2024 23:52:40 GMT by Sharp
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
Sharp Avatar
hanny Avatar
Good on you for stepping into that role! If you are looking around for tips like I used to I highly recommend "Return of the Lazy Dungeon Master" by Sly Flourish. It teaches a lot of great concepts that help you prepare effectively.

thanks for the suggestion!! part of the reason i was underprepared was literally because i was sure we were only doing one mini adventure so when my group asked to do the second i was winging it LOL but ill definitely look it up! <3
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
977written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
scarlet Avatar

I also went to one of their concerts alone but it was a great crowd at least in my area. You might be able to find a group attending on Facebook or something!
i am 100% tempted to ask my mom to go with me honestly. she likes their kind of music too but also i think seeing them live would fix me as a person. you know?
pronounsshe/her
250written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
yuan Avatar
scarlet Avatar

i am 100% tempted to ask my mom to go with me honestly. she likes their kind of music too but also i think seeing them live would fix me as a person. you know?
There was a wide range of ages at the concert I went to! I think she'd fit right in.

Honestly it's a big adrenaline rush, I had a fantastic time. Would absolutely go again.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
it's been a month and I'm trying to unwind watching a twitch person but now I'm realizing I'm frothing out the mouth because this man is bad at math. it's been an hour and he's just on the same puzzle.

236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
So today I found out one of my friends, who had suddenly been acting real shitty towards me, believed I had leaked some private group conversations...because a mutual friend of ours stirred the pot and said they totally had evidence of me doing it. (No, you can't see it, but it's super duper real.)

So now, weeks later, he found out that I had not, in fact, been leaking private group conversations and apologised to me for treating me that way. (I had been confused by his sudden behavioural change before then.)

But I'm a shitty person and can't accept his apologies, so now we're no longer friends.

._. Why am I like this
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW