aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
trying to forget the bl manhwa that really traumatized me emotionally and i dont know if this is as bad as the feeling i had from toward the terra. I cant compare bc i also actively tried to forget the pain of toward the terra. Tho i suppose the difference is terra e had a small fandom in tumblr (one kf which i ended up befriending and rping with rven) who we laugh pains with but this bl is just locked in the comment section full of people talking about flag colors and morality show offs

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
MY STOMACH HAS HEALED LETS GOOOOOO 💃💃💃💃💃

34written posts
henryearned bits
offlinecurrently
henry
henry Avatar
Don’t talk to me
Once the semester ends I am taking lots of PTO, and I will spend some of it making art in the early hours of my favorite cafe, reading, writing drafts on paper, listening to classic hip-hop...

I’ve always wanted to do this for 5 hours straight like I used to in high school, but just haven’t been able to find the time.

Biggest dream is to get comfortable with my creative process and one day save up money to book a little place in the mountains for a week where I can coop up and just write and draw and do nothing else.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
this is my callout post for pb specifically because the signature limit always feels way too short for me to actually do anything really cool with it (and always feels like it's somehow getting shorter and i have no idea how-)

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
if anyone has any series where we the main story involves a dad doting on a SON pls for the love of arceus send it to me. Yes i read bl’s. And thing sthst cannot be said in proboards. I am desperate. So many dads and daughters and moms and sons but dads and sons are kaput i need my upgraded version of brotherly love

236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
if anyone has any series where we the main story involves a dad doting on a SON pls for the love of arceus send it to me. Yes i read bl’s. And thing sthst cannot be said in proboards. I am desperate. So many dads and daughters and moms and sons but dads and sons are kaput i need my upgraded version of brotherly love
“Itsuka, Kazoku ni Naru made” (いつか、家族になるまで) is a BL manga about a single father who looks after his son possibly finding love.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I hate when people just kinda push a job on me for basically the whole day. Especially when I can’t register any objections or complaints cause in their books I should be “Happy about it because it involves x thing.” Now I am just tired af.
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Was doing the dishes when a story I'd been ruminating on for the longest time suddenly started coming together. Had to quit doing the dishes halfway to write it down, and I now have four pages of outlines. Wew! Gotta put the scenes in the right order later, but feeling pretty good about this one!
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW