write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
dandy Avatar
Why do little kids have meltdowns over the most hilarious of things? My friend's 3-year old kid was waiting to watch the garbage truck, but it wasn't there at the time it typically is, so his mom shut the door, and he threw a fit.
watching those videos of kids crying at silly stuff makes me wonder of all the stuff i threw a tantrum over when i was little
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
all of my old kagerou imaizumi icons are uggo and i didn't save sources so i can't remake them i'm so sad
last edit on Oct 12, 2018 23:10:18 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
tfw you've been the one screening and meeting all the cats at 3 different shelters and inquiring about care and supplies needed and you're the one who's been applying for a cat but in the end the brother gets to pick what cat he wants

i am miffed

miffed i say

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

LMAO, ! xDD Had to get into the Halloween countdown spirit! They said it was a requirement for the game, but a few people didn't actually change their avatars to reflect their team XD I could only find Vampire Todoroki, so I just terribly shopped on "anime wolf ears" onto him. XDD

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar

LMAO, ! xDD Had to get into the Halloween countdown spirit! They said it was a requirement for the game, but a few people didn't actually change their avatars to reflect their team XD I could only find Vampire Todoroki, so I just terribly shopped on "anime wolf ears" onto him. XDD

I just assumed it was to catfish the vampires :thonk:
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW