Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
, the artwork in your gallery. The WOL; the au'ra with the blue hair ferociously shipped with the WOD. Are you the artist? Are you Moestral?

You got me there! /shock/
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS~!? 

EDIt: sorry lost my cool there for a min.. *clears throat* hey :3 love your stuff. miss your tumblr. prepare to be stalked even closer
last edit on Nov 17, 2018 19:32:23 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe/Her
424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
Have you ever burnt a bridge with someone and really wanted to repair it? But you knew they didn't want the same. It fucking hurts.

I've never felt this more. I think about this person daily and basically just rebreak my heart over and over again 🙃
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Feeling restless in terms of rp, and that seems to be increasing year by year. I love to write, I've just been having a hard time finding something I like.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
They're already starting to play Christmas music at my store, and of course within the first hour they played that one cover. 'Tis the season for me to be extra salty again, I guess.

I was gonna give this album the rock opera treatment in time for Christmas, but I don't think I can do all of that coding in a little over a month. :'D
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 6:17:02 GMT by pharaoh leap
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW