pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Do you ever just get irritated seeing someone being sassy toward someone and they don't deserve that? Sometimes being the third party in a situation that is none of your business really bites, because you can't say anything lmao.

the fact you described this down to a T stresses me out. i thought this was just a "me" thing.
i feel this on such a level. like, if it wasn't anything MAJOR but like a minor sass or like sorta-kinda rude remark or tone? i won't say anything if the other person doesn't care, but honestly it will easily irritate me so fast and ruin like probably 3 or 4 hours of my day b/c i'll be sitting their thinking about that minor ass tone or rude remark for awhile because, like, hi, hello, hey? that was really uncalled for, can you kindly-the-fuck-not?

so then i have to lie to myself and make an excuse for that specific person or individual like, "maybe they were just tired or irritated about something or thinking about something that's gonna irritate them tomorrow or stressed about something tomorrow/today/from yesterday, etc. etc." i get it, i have those days too! a lot of them so i bite my tongue pretty hard for those i don't know, but if ur my friend and i know u u might get it a tiny bit. :eyes:

but idk, just seeing people or someone in general be unkind to another person really grinds my gears. be it a minor comment/reply/etc. or a major one is one of the top 5 ways to ruin my day or just irritate me for a few hours. 

pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
light Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Do you ever just get irritated seeing someone being sassy toward someone and they don't deserve that? Sometimes being the third party in a situation that is none of your business really bites, because you can't say anything lmao.
the fact you described this down to a T stresses me out. i thought this was just a "me" thing.
i feel this on such a level. like, if it wasn't anything MAJOR but like a minor sass or like sorta-kinda rude remark or tone? i won't say anything if the other person doesn't care, but honestly it will easily irritate me so fast and ruin like probably 3 or 4 hours of my day b/c i'll be sitting their thinking about that minor ass tone or rude remark for awhile because, like, hi, hello, hey? that was really uncalled for, can you kindly-the-fuck-not?

so then i have to lie to myself and make an excuse for that specific person or individual like, "maybe they were just tired or irritated about something or thinking about something that's gonna irritate them tomorrow or stressed about something tomorrow/today/from yesterday, etc. etc." i get it, i have those days too! a lot of them so i bite my tongue pretty hard for those i don't know, but if ur my friend and i know u u might get it a tiny bit. :eyes:

but idk, just seeing people or someone in general be unkind to another person really grinds my gears. be it a minor comment/reply/etc. or a major one is one of the top 5 ways to ruin my day or just irritate me for a few hours. 

Why is it that you can't say anything? There are ways to speak up without fanning the flames...? I always try and step in if I can - I just try and do it with politeness and benefit of the doubt. "hey so-and-so, I'm sure you didn't mean to but that last comment could be read as X - you might upset someone >.<" - kinda thing.... You might find someone isn't intentionally being sassy... This is the internet and sometimes it's hard to notice how your words come across...
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i'm not sure which is a worse decision right now: trying to drop ads while i'm high on cold medicine, trying to post while i'm high on cold medicine, or trying to do new trials synced on ffxiv while i'm high on cold medicine.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kannan Avatar
light Avatar
WHAT? BLESS THEIR HEARTS
im p sure its $0.99/mo for a year so like $12 but still awesome.

rando thought: i really like mashed potatoes. help me.

please.

help me.

i forgot to add that bit but YES STILL. that it a steal esp bc i got rid of mine for the simple fact that i could barely afford $8/mo SO

i wish everyone a lovely hulu-filled life <3

a real random thought: im well out of high school at this point but i feel like i forgot to do an assignment and it's stressing me out.

etch o' sketch
aliasecchi
pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
JD Avatar
light Avatar

Why is it that you can't say anything? There are ways to speak up without fanning the flames...? I always try and step in if I can - I just try and do it with politeness and benefit of the doubt. "hey so-and-so, I'm sure you didn't mean to but that last comment could be read as X - you might upset someone >.<" - kinda thing.... You might find someone isn't intentionally being sassy... This is the internet and sometimes it's hard to notice how your words come across...

1. Haven't you heard from your mom/aunt/grandma that you should "stay out of grown folks' business?" That applies to strangers, too. Mostly for me, anyway. I'm naturally distant af when drama comes around because of a) none of my business and b) I want no smoke.

2. I naturally come off rude or condescending when speaking my mind, especially if someone has been hurt in the process. And when I speak on it, no matter if I am in the right or in the wrong, or how I approach it, there is always a backlash. But that's just a "me" thing.

3. I never said any of this was on the internet. I was referring to a real-life situation actually! I realize what you mean though, just last night someone thought I was coming off "sarcastic" over something I typed. Texting is a medium where emotion cannot be detected, therefore, it can't be brought up!

Random thought: being in the Navy, you have to deal with people (almost always superiors) talking down on you, or people that you are close with, and you can't do anything about it sometimes. Really, it's just a "job" thing... people aren't respectful, nor do they realize how tone affects the words that come out their mouth.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW