aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,572written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
valka Avatar
iota Avatar
I... I see, so it's... teaching you how to code??? I don't think I get it, I'm sorry T_T

flexbox is basically a way of making things inline with each other without using tables. what's more, you can also have things wrap, so things will go onto a second, third, fourth, etc line, whereas with tables you'd have to make a new row and add in columns.

i used this website to learn about it ;)

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE WTF
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
d o i t

but uh, maybe make a comment thread where people could tag and comment so the galleries can stay the way they are?
I actually replied to yours but deleted it when I realized I couldn't. But basically, it was me saying that I can't wait to read more and some lame post-read development questions
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
d o i t

but uh, maybe make a comment thread where people could tag and comment so the galleries can stay the way they are?
I actually replied to yours but deleted it when I realized I couldn't. But basically, it was me saying that I can't wait to read more and some lame post-read development questions

whhhh you can't just make my night like that and not follow up with your questions! I honestly didn't expect anyone to read it tbH i just really enjoyed that app and the code I made for it ;o
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
whhhh you can't just make my night like that and not follow up with your questions! I honestly didn't expect anyone to read it tbH i just really enjoyed that app and the code I made for it ;o

hi if no one else reads it, you'll know you have one reader in your corner cheering you on!! But it was basically questions revolving the strings and I cannot wait to read later developments!!!
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
hi if no one else reads it, you'll know you have one reader in your corner cheering you on!! But it was basically questions revolving the strings and I cannot wait to read later developments!!!

you give me lif nox I shall rise from the dead for you

(but first a nap)
pronounssorcerer
189written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
noodles Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
neymar theatrics never had a chance
love the name but where was ya boy mbappe vs uruguay tho

uhm, excuse you? my boy mbappe showed up, scored and even participated in the neymar challenge a few times. it was the mbappe pavard special that didnt show up.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
419written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
i got to snuggle a puppy today and now all i want in life is a puppy. puppy fever in full swing.

on another note, for the first time in.. ten years, i'll actually have a pair of sunglasses that don't fit awkwardly on my face because they sit on top of my actual glasses.

AND ONE MORE THING. i finally got through the stolen century on the adventure zone, and i'm in the final stretch. i'm so close to the end. i'm so ready, but also not becaue i love all these characters so much.
pronounsshe/her
346written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
I have full respect for people that can maintain their calm and eloquence in the face of panic, because my default anxiety mode is screaming "What, you egg" and almost getting thrown out from a bookstore.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW