aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,572written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
von Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
this image is really funny to me i'm wheezing irl

omg where and what version of spotify is this?? it's rly pretty. The one i got rn is a dark theme that's like, not-so-spotify.

i miss their savvy gradient themes.

sadly, it's just spotify.me, where i can kind of track some of my recent listening and laugh at spotify's bad analysis of me : ( i never knew spotify had any other theme than the current one tho o:

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
von Avatar
omg where and what version of spotify is this?? it's rly pretty. The one i got rn is a dark theme that's like, not-so-spotify.

i miss their savvy gradient themes.
sadly, it's just spotify.me, where i can kind of track some of my recent listening and laugh at spotify's bad analysis of me : ( i never knew spotify had any other theme than the current one tho o:

omg damn i was hopign there's a way for me to revert back to old spotify aesthetics but also ty for this now i discovered something new lmao (also something to look at : o )
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,547written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i played the demo of captain spirit with my gf a few days ago and i haven't been able to stop thinking about the soundtrack

dontnod still slaying me in 2k18
pronounsshe/her
117written posts
Crownauticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Crownautic
Crownautic Avatar
swinging swinging in this world dyed in so many colours ~ ♪
would anybody like to hear me gush about how great cytus 2 is?????? 

MY HEART,,,,

THE SONGS,,,,,,

MY OBSESSION,,,,,,

and if you like osu, imagine if osu had a badass storyline like.... jfc... i applaud rayark
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
SIM Avatar
i know sadboi hours are usually frowned upon in this thread, but is it just me or does the rp community somehow make u feel underappreciated af? because that is my BIG MOOD for the weekend

I appreciate you enough for the whole RP community. For real, though, your graphics are 10000000/10.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW