aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Neko Avatar
It's my birthday today and while there's not like a lot of people I want to celebrate with, I've made it this far, somehow.

I can do templates, trashy graphics, and drabbles, what do you want for your b-day, friendo????
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE NEW SITE!!!!

now i just gotta transfer everything..... and earn my posts back..... half of an adventure * ^ *
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
nobody noticed me being gone from discord for like two days. makes me feel like shit to know all the people I talk to daily don't care as much as I do.

also, of course leap found it before I was done
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
UMU Avatar
nobody noticed me being gone from discord for like two days. makes me feel like shit to know all the people I talk to daily don't care as much as I do.

*flops on and hugs*
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
UMU Avatar

As a personal rule of thumb, I try not to panic when someone poofs for a couple of days, since: a) I know a handful of people, myself included, who just... disappear... for a bit, and b) panicking doesn't actually do a lot of good for anyone, panicker or the person being panicked over included. If someone was gone for a WEEK no warning, I'd probably start wondering. Two weeks and I'd definitely start looking around to see if something's up. I'm probably just used to people disappearing for long periods of time. I haven't spoken to some of my best friends in literal months. :'D

ALSO, I'M A WOMAN OF SIMPLE TASTE. I SEE MINDCRIME. I SHOWER IT IN LIKES. I'm like Spiderman, only my Spidey Senses only alert me of rock opera junk.
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 21:14:16 GMT by pharaoh leap
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

ALSO, I'M A WOMAN OF SIMPLE TASTE. I SEE MINDCRIME. I SHOWER IT IN LIKES. I'm like Spiderman, only my Spidey Senses only alert me of rock opera junk.

Mindcrime is beautiful and one of my life loves leap you have Crime Senses you are blessed
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 21:17:27 GMT by nara
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
pharaoh leap Avatar
idk much about mindcrime, but if it's like psycho pass (which i haven't watched, but watched the wisecrack video about the philosophy of the show) and 110% down

also, i love your hover btw! ren is the most beautiful boy ever and morgana only makes it better!
i'm making even more icons for ren on top of the like 300+ i already have so if you have the link to the art idk if you'd be willing but if you are could i snag it? those glasses hanging off his face are my weakness holy heck
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW