pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
And on this day, I managed to somehow hurt myself and bleed while breaking apart a chocolate bar. I am confused, humoured and pained since chocolate scraped into my nail and lifted it. I really don’t know how I managed this.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
can i be the 2nd male lead Avatar
Sudden realization that i was being bullied all this time, and i dont know exactly why i somehow am a target of that in rping. Makes me sad bc i genuinely only ever want/try to do fun things with others but yeah. I get why ppl are nasty but also just big sadge. 😔
I’m sorry to hear that Tanz. This community is full of the bullied who will take any opportunity to become the bullies fr 
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
Sudden realization that i was being bullied all this time, and i dont know exactly why i somehow am a target of that in rping. Makes me sad bc i genuinely only ever want/try to do fun things with others but yeah. I get why ppl are nasty but also just big sadge. 😔

man I’m sorry you had to deal with that 😞 I’ve been through that before and didn’t find out what was happening until years later. It’s definitely made me wary of people’s intentions since then
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,573written posts
offlinecurrently
can i be the 2nd male lead
Part of the Furniture
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Man i need a game plan for my dog. He has to he fed in small amounts throughout the day but now he keeps pooping either late in the night (if im being a naughty girl and staying awake) or when i wake up to the stench of shit and stains on his bed 😩

He cant be left alone yet bc he needs help standing sometimes and still falls from time to time…
last edit on Nov 3, 2023 0:13:18 GMT by can i be the 2nd male lead

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW