aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,554written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
i didnt read what ya all said but rp friend isn’t a bad word. We’re all rp friends. Rp buddies. Collaborators of the anguished literary underworld. It’s cool.

We’re not friendsfriends and that doesn’t mean we’re not anything less special with each other. All connections are beautiful and valid

Besides if you were my friendfriend i’d call you a stinky ass bi-
last edit on Oct 4, 2024 4:40:26 GMT by dark balls of sight

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,554written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
also my real name is tannabelle and ya all are invited to my house i’ll cook you my food show you to my dog altar and we’ll read manga and also i’ll ask your favorite colorr

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,579written posts
M A E !earned bits
onlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
sort of late addition to the rp friends conversation but guys this is just online friends arent real friends discourse rehashed. some people make real friends, some people dont. its fine to be either or. personally, i literally live with someone i met through forum rp and its someone i trust with my literal life.

also, like. irl "friends" can be on the same exact spectrum. there's acquaintances/coworkers you wouldnt tell your address probably. theres people who are within a certain distance of you daily that you may spend a lot of time with but dont want to go watch a movie with them. thats ok. its also okay to make meaningful relationships through a shared hobby and- hey woah thats how how you make friends anyways! wow!
last edit on Oct 4, 2024 6:28:59 GMT by M A E !
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
434written posts
Asuearned bits
onlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
No work of art is universally loved, but I think it's up to each person to determine what counts as a friend and what doesn't. In any hobby, it's natural to not be close to everyone, and that's totally okay! I've met quite a few people in the RP community throughout the years irl, and my experience has normally been it's like meeting with an old friend, but I know that's not everyone's experience.

In all, though it used to be something that would make me think to step back and evaluate relationships, at the same time, I don't put as many expectations into friendship either. I'll give you back what you give to me, and I'll communicate as much as you would give to me. RP is something that I see potential in making meaningful relationships in because it's been one of my longtime hobbies and I'd made close friends through it, but I wouldn't sweat it if I don't get close to people either.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW