1,547written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
traveller Avatar
Oh well! All pains pass. I wish I were a big enough person to forgive them, but ultimately I'm kinda petty and resent them for not at least giving me the benefit of the doubt.

yeah, i imagine that there's a sense of betrayal that comes from a situation like that and i hope you know that if you go through a period of grieving this relationship, i think that's very okay and normal.

i do want to stress though that this isn't petty of you, and i also think that a lot of times we hold the concept of forgiveness as like an invitation to invite people that have wronged us back into our lives. something that i have learned through a lot of therapy over my life is that forgiveness is not something you give to someone else, it's something that you give to yourself. if you ever decide to forgive this person, let it be because you have reached a point where you feel you can let go of what happened and move forward. forgive the situation, and give yourself the peace that you did what you could, and that ultimately you did right by yourself. forgiveness is not a goal, and you should not feel pressure to reach it until it is truly right for you - if it ever is (and it still isn't petty of you if it never is).

pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
Stumbling on the French animanga community has me switching my duolingo language. Are they just born with graphic design degrees? And they have so many active fandom RPs I never see around these parts too. Le sigh.
last edit on Jul 20, 2024 20:47:32 GMT by Sharp
no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
235written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
highly responsive to prayers
currently experiencing the juvenile and petty urge to let people know i was into something long before it got popular

also feta cheese tasty
last edit on Jul 20, 2024 22:07:39 GMT by ace.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
the manhwa i was reading blindsided me with some stuff and i felt m heart hurting even tho i am usually ok with them. Turns out thr burning feeling in my chest wasnt literary empathy but my acid reflux

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
getting site stuff done so i stop thinking about the bl manhwa that traumatized me (no regrets)

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
couldnt stop thinking actually and came to the conclusion/realization how the internet ruined media literacy: people seem to take fictional characters as though they’re online personalities or celebrities on a pedestal. People react to their actions as though they have a parasocial relationship with them, being “betrayed” when they do something they dont approve of. People seem to be struggling more with the concept of immersion and sympathy. I care about what the characters feels and understand why they do things bc of the circumstances and world they are in. Lots of people seem to insist on taking them OUT of that and into the real world to apply their own judgment and… thats not the point of fiction. They’re not your morality symbols… anywya thats all back to some pokemon

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
last day at the school i was covering for a semester and its p known amongst the staff i wanted to stay, but the way i nearly broke down when my 6th graders presented me with a paper bouquet of flowers as a thank you for the semester and im about to cry ugly tears in the staff room

i also have a panda sticker on my head
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
hanny Avatar
last day at the school i was covering for a semester and its p known amongst the staff i wanted to stay, but the way i nearly broke down when my 6th graders presented me with a paper bouquet of flowers as a thank you for the semester and im about to cry ugly tears in the staff room

i also have a panda sticker on my head

i cried ugly tears in my 3rd grade class because they all made me individual goodbye cards and they sang me my favourite masaki suda song (niji - which is about beingby your side forever) and i just broke down right there and then
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW