write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
pharaoh leap Avatar
When an uppity customer is like, "You know, I could just got down the street, instead."

You think you're threatening? You think I fear your loss? Like I want to serve people like you, anyway. Feel free to take a hike, and take your cheap suit with you. ouo
where i work we always respond with 'ok so go there instead' - the upside of working at a butcher's is nobody really wants to get into a fight with someone who can chop a leg from a shoulder with a saw.
last edit on Nov 11, 2018 13:28:58 GMT by sacred
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Ya girl has a job interview with a doggy day care on Monday and is terrified, but excited, but also realistic and knows that they'll probably reject me the second they know I have a disability |D
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
pixie pie Avatar
Being an admin means you should have a PHD in psychology and child education.
i prefer the "cult leader personality" method

jk

but it really do be like that sometimes
pronounsany pronouns
283written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
Phantasm Avatar
f*ck people that don't even deign you with a response

"can i help you?"

silence

"credit or debit?"

silence

hate them

I used to think the same way back when I worked in retail. But there was this one time that I learned from a coworker (who knows ASL) that a regular I once wanted to complain about was actually deaf. He was self-conscious about the way his voice may've sounded when he tried to speak (even though it didn't strike me as different in any way in the off chance he said a word or two)... So yeah. I felt like an asshat for awhile after that.

Also, I'd 1340573945% rather deal with silent customers than offensive ones who try to flirt.
last edit on Nov 11, 2018 22:54:52 GMT by forte
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Tfw parents don't want to make their kid have a meltdown in the middle of the store, so they make you be the bad guy and tell their kid that they can't have this toy that they really wanted. Thanks, it's totally been on my bucket list to crush a child's dreams and make them cry. 8')
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW