aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
794written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
day number x of listening to epic and picking out more leitmotifs and foreshadowing in the music, and i really want to dissect jorge herrans-rivera's mind so badly just to figure out how he comes up with this. i want to bite my hand and bang my head against the nearest wall whenever i listen to the thunder saga (in a good way)

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
794written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
why must hunting a nice solo condo unit in the city be so expensive reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

genuinely so tempted to get it but god my salary is gonna be bit so hard....

coming soon.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i've never felt the same kind of panic i did to look down this morning and see a long string of yarn coming from my baby blanket

i'm not emotionally equipped to handle this, the blanket needs to go when i do ;;;;;;

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Just finished watching the kdrama Hierarchy and hrghrghrgh as much as I know it isn't the best and I definitely have a couple things that make me roll my eyes, it really made me miss writing and reading messy drama. If you were a fan of Gossip Girl, this scratched the itch.
aliasspectre
pronounsthey/them
28written posts
scryearned bits
offlinecurrently
scry
scry Avatar
horror enthusiast.
one day i'll make a board in the gallery to dump stuff, if i do more edits. since zzz is consuming me i made, prolly unrealistic? i don't code, site mockups (one two). i give up on the second one because i can't remember the user buttons. 
last edit on Jul 9, 2024 0:47:32 GMT by scry
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW