write a reply

Post a Random Thought

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
i have the distinct pleasure of teaching myself how to build a GUI with java (spoiler: it's not a pleasure) so that i can finish my object-oriented programming course from last semester with an A. the professor was kind enough to grant me an "incomplete" grade pending the completion of this project by june. it's not a good time, though. java is a messy language and this interface stuff is even messier. BUT i will do my best 😤
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
The server gave me the wrong meal. I felt so bad having it sent back but I could have sworn I said something else and even my family said that I had, sooooo I'm scratching my head with confusion on how I managed too get the wrong order in the first place. I think from now on, I should request too hear the order back too ensure that they won't have too swap it out later because I still feel so bad even though I could have sworn I told them my order as I recall and my family heard.
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
I wish I could be many. There are so many crazy awesome people in this world that I want to know and support. But there's just one of me and a limited amount of time and so I can never do as much as I want to. It sucks but I'm still happy for those I have met.
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
ulla Avatar

i was in a car for 22 hours a couple days ago and my ankles are still swollen B)

I was also in a car for 22 hours a couple days ago and my ankles are ALSO still swollen
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW