pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
I dunno if theres a thread for this so im posting it here:

You guys are amazing writers, programmers, and artists! Every time I see new templates, or new stuff in the gallery, or new sites go up i'm like :o !!!!!!

yall rock~
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
670written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Getting a much needed haircut today. I've loved growing it out and am proud I got it to my mid back but I am SO READY TO CHOP IT xD Especially since we've been having a heat wave. I am excite \o/

coming soon.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,162written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
The urge to shave all my hair off is more and more prevalent each day. Well. Most of my hair. It's tooooo looooooong.

932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
did I really spend that long reverse searching a hover without having either the hover, the artist, or the oc, cause it wasn't even an oc, purely by 'More like this'ing progressively similar vibes and art styles?

yes, yes I did. and it worked
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
i started streaming on twitch and thought i'd be bad at it because of my anxious thoughts and how much i absolutely hate webcams and hearing my voice all the time but it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be -u-
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,799written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
marmie Avatar
this meeting definitely could have been an email ;w;

no lie, friend had a hot mic moment saying this and almost got fired and it's still the funniest thing to have ever happen in a meeting.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,516written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
On the topic of hair length and cuts:

This year, I reached my childhood goal of 'hair so long it should only exist in anime', which is to say, 'hair so long it is literally inconvenient', which is to say, it goes to my butt and gets in the way of EVERYTHING, I have literally burned my hair on the stovetop just because when I turn, it'll sit on stuff and I won't even feel it, sdkfjhdslfhsd. I really, really want to cut it super short, since I've had long hair pretty much all my life, but I also want it long for the wedding, so -

Two more months of suffering mild inconveniences for my hair-goals, then it's chin-length for me, baybee. Maybe it won't develop rats' nests every three hours when it's short? M...maybe? *sweats*
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW