aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
pharaoh leap Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
i want chicken nuggie....
Well, Mae??? Which is it??? Borgar or nuggie??? You can't have it both ways (unless you're prepared for the resulting tummy ache, but please don't do that to yourself. ;o;)

nug for lunch, borg for dinner uwu
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

PSA: if you hate it when sites advertise more than once on your site so much that you feel it necessary to go be rude in their cbox when it happens, you should display that in your advertising board somewhere where it's visible (not buried in an "advertising rules" thread) that you only ever accept a single ad, and maybe take a moment to think about why it bothers you so much.

as a general rule of thumb, i try to check to make sure my ad isn't on the first page when i advertise, but i don't keep a catalog in my brain of every single site i've done so on, and i'm not going to look back 13 pages for an ad i placed months ago (with the exception, of course, being resource or directory sites).
last edit on Jun 19, 2020 14:24:43 GMT by ulla
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
ulla Avatar

PSA: if you hate it when sites advertise more than once on your site so much that you feel it necessary to go be rude in their cbox when it happens, you should display that in your advertising board somewhere where it's visible (not buried in an "advertising rules" thread) that you only ever accept a single ad, and maybe take a moment to think about why it bothers you so much.

as a general rule of thumb, i try to check to make sure my ad isn't on the first page when i advertise, but i don't keep a catalog in my brain of every single site i've done so on, and i'm not going to look back 13 pages for an ad i placed months ago (with the exception, of course, being resource or directory sites).

I 100% think people do this because they enjoy being patronizing. There is no benefit to sorting an ad section if you aren't a resource site. I advertise once every couple weeks and hit up a bunch of places and I read 0 rules because i'm not breaking the hosts terms of service and they have a guest enabled board labeled advertising.

If I break some precious arbitrary rule I expect to be banned and I really couldn't care less. Slowing my advertising speed to appease anal retentive people isn't worth it. I will ban any who complain in my chat channels, because all they needed to do was delete and move on.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i googled gifs from kantai collection for fc purposes but what i found has me just whispering what the actual heck is this series-

eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
okay i mean im really excited and happy about moving out soon-ish but. im genuinely terrified of how to inform my mother. i know for a fact i cant tell her too soon or she'll try to make me stay. and also im really sad bc ill probably have to leave my cat here :(
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i'm back, revamped
(the madness never ends)
it's not over yet
(there's nothing left to mend)
it's all i have
(no, nothing else can stay)
it's all you want
(you don't want me to change)

pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
DJ, gimme a beat while I watch my entire life be packed into boxes and shipped off once again to a new place where I have to build memories while simultaneously missing all my old places. Why is moving so time consuming and heart wrenching?

I'm so busy, my dudes. I haven't even been able to do like... staff things, or RP things. SOBS LOUDLY. Or like anything. I have like 900000000 missed messages and I just don't want to do anything. LMAO
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
scylla Avatar
DJ, gimme a beat while I watch my entire life be packed into boxes and shipped off once again to a new place where I have to build memories while simultaneously missing all my old places. Why is moving so time consuming and heart wrenching?

I'm so busy, my dudes. I haven't even been able to do like... staff things, or RP things. SOBS LOUDLY. Or like anything. I have like 900000000 missed messages and I just don't want to do anything. LMAO
moving is so stressful and exhausting

best of wishes ;__;
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
moving has moved up in schedule because i realized that uhhh tbh itd be kind of mean to move like 2 weeks before my mom's birthday. alternatively it could be like an extra fuck you to her but im not that mean. like originally i wanted to wait until this one doctor appointment so i dont have to cancel it but thats really far away from right now?

however this means i have to talk to my mom sometime next week about it...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW