write a reply

Post a Random Thought

84written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
i was joking around w/ a friend and told her a baby elephant could have been born with how long i've worked on this site lkadjalkdj

googled it and found out i was actually right BUT this site is getting closer & closer to opening and im super excited?? and proud with everything ive coded and written so far ( ; ω ; )

pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
I've been writing a short story that leads to a wanted ad I posted up. I suck at everything dialogue and description and am so insecure about what the reactions will be to it. Will it be too boring? Too long? Too cringe? I keep reminding myself that I should be a boss bitch and that as long as I'm satisfied with it, it'll be fine. But really I'm a boss bitch that cares what others think of me. lol plsloveme
last edit on Jun 18, 2020 15:09:31 GMT by briar
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
First day back to work with customers and I. Am. Over. It. My job has changed so much, it isn't what I applied for, I'm ready to leave!! D:

I just don't know what I should apply for... hnnng
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i'm glad galarian slowpoke looks so dopey because it looks like exactly the kind of idiot that would have stuck its paw into a shellder's mouth (since that's how it evolves and then it gets stuck that way)

it's also a whole mood right there as a concept

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
M A E ! Avatar
i want chicken nuggie....

Well, Mae??? Which is it??? Borgar or nuggie??? You can't have it both ways (unless you're prepared for the resulting tummy ache, but please don't do that to yourself. ;o;)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW