write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee๐Ÿ’–earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee๐Ÿ’–
lychee๐Ÿ’– Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
how do you make friends??????????????????? just want people to send dog pics and memes to but all i keep getting are men THIRSTIN simply for me being a woman

EDIT: ALERT ALERT A GIRL WHO LOVES ANIMAL CROSSING HAS MESSAGED ME CROSS UR FINGERS FOR ME
last edit on Aug 19, 2020 8:39:24 GMT by lychee๐Ÿ’–
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
gee, . you just make jcink themes like this ?? and not get paid $1 million dollars for it ??

if you're not charging the big bucks for these themes, you should be.
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,799written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
My baby is back from the vet. Just antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, thankfully. No surgery. She was a "Angel" to the staff and staff was super sweet. I even got her x-rays! ;; I called several ER's cause I wanted to get her in but they all were like 'nah' - so I'm super happy that I was able to reach out to this vet.

She's so upset and sad and tiny.

How does something have ribs this /small/ - christ. I'm so happy to have my baby kitty back. ;;
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
-- I keep killing little shrimpies every-time I change the waters.

----- WHY MUST IT SMELL LIKE DEATH. ;;;;;;-----;;;;;

Its official.. I am buying me a water testing kit versus using strips. I should've listened to the guy at the store, note to self Owe him apology.. Note to self pray that I ever see him again. Note to self.. Cry at how much testing kits cost. note to self, why can't I just be roleplaying? Just join an active site, don't be so damn timid. why am I placing my attention to plants and shrimps?! Go write a fanfic or something, less depressing then DEATH.
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
Quick question, how Many Words, do you think, constitute a low/medium/high WC requirement?

I'm a sucker for medium high-novelist WC requirements but there's a LOT of wiggle room as to what counts as what, since everyone can view the same WC amounts differently.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,515written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
styrofoam eater Avatar
Quick question, how Many Words, do you think, constitute a low/medium/high WC requirement?

I'm a sucker for medium high-novelist WC requirements but there's a LOT of wiggle room as to what counts as what, since everyone can view the same WC amounts differently.

Low = 100 words minimum.
Medium = 500 words minimum.
High = 1000 words minimum.

But as you said, even that has some wiggle room? On the first and only 'advanced' RP I joined, the rough word count they wanted people to hit was 1000, but most posts ranged from 800-1500. I've written upwards of 3000+ on certain sites with no word requirement in the past, but would be LOATHE to have to aim for that consistently. On the other hand, I know of RPs where people regularly hit over 4000. It depends on the site/how much is going on in the thread.

If I might ask, though, is there a specific reason that you want a word count requirement? I know they're a turnoff for a lot of people these days, especially with time constraints and whatnot, but -
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
pharaoh leap Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar

Low = 100 words minimum.
Medium = 500 words minimum.
High = 1000 words minimum.

But as you said, even that has some wiggle room? On the first and only 'advanced' RP I joined, the rough word count they wanted people to hit was 1000, but most posts ranged from 800-1500. I've written upwards of 3000+ on certain sites with no word requirement in the past, but would be LOATHE to have to aim for that consistently. On the other hand, I know of RPs where people regularly hit over 4000. It depends on the site/how much is going on in the thread.

If I might ask, though, is there a specific reason that you want a word count requirement? I know they're a turnoff for a lot of people these days, especially with time constraints and whatnot, but -

i was Debating with my dreaded self, trying to quantify if a potential site my brain was growing mushrooms over would be, in general, classified as low, medium, or high wc. 
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
I feel like there's a period of time right after you join a place where you can try to blend into the community, but then if you miss it, it's gone. Better get used to forever aloneness.

Or that's just me. Also a strong possibility
last edit on Aug 21, 2020 4:21:38 GMT by gimmick
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW