Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
gimmick Avatar
I feel like there's a period of time right after you join a place where you can try to blend into the community, but then if you miss it, it's gone. Better get used to forever aloneness.

Or that's just me. Also a strong possibility

Itโ€™s definitely not just you.
pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
instead of a pastel-emerald ombrรฉ i have a mint-pastel ombrรฉ on my head atm & i look like a strung out mermaid but in a pretty sort of way.
last edit on Aug 21, 2020 16:13:37 GMT by (hoekage)
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
i think i have a second character curse where i just do not like my second character after a day or two of making them and being excited about them. its happened to me on three/four sites and im sweatin.
**raises hand** I have opposite problem... my second character ends up being the favorited on the whole site.. The first character always ends up with no threads, and impossibility to get such threads.
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
SHIV IS MY CONCUBINE Avatar
kingdom hearts 3 might be the worse game i have ever played.

considering chain of memories and re:coded have some of the worst/most annoying gameplay of all time (and honestly i would throw days in there as well but it is at least sort of salvaged by being, imo, the most well-written of the kh games) i try and put that into perspective w/ kh3... which ends up putting kh3 midtier for me because it's not great, but it could be worse.

idk like. i have such weird feelings about kh and i'm sorry to use this innocuous comment to word vomit them but it was my hyperfixation for such a long time and kh3 put such a bad taste in my mouth (that re:mind could have maybe gotten rid of had it come out sooner) that i barely think about the series now outside of rping aqua in panfandom spaces. the fandom has just gotten more toxic too. idk it just makes me sad a little that something i used to be so passionate about is now an after thought.

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I kinda wish I could read a book where these characters end up time traveling so far into the past into this huge war. Only to learn everything we've learned in the history books was wrong and full of lies. That any action they pulled or claimed was actually inaccurate. or like end up in an alternate universe Oh and they were PURPOSEFULLY trying to break timeline, only to fail again and again. Maybe like a Massive "kekeke" Villain who succeeded traveling to past to change future, only to fail due to history being wrong or them dumb.

//there was this one book where space travellers were colonizing a planet.. BUUUUT because 1 of the passengers was somehow demi-god or mutated.. the ship ended up Light Jumping 900 years into the past... so by the time the colony got their supplies it was like 9 generations later.. and had no recollection of what Space travel was//
last edit on Aug 22, 2020 14:39:36 GMT by Ginger
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,705written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
SHIV IS MY CONCUBINE Avatar
kingdom hearts 3 might be the worse game i have ever played.

You sir, have triggered me but I respect your opinion. It wasn't for everyone and it's sad you didn't like it but ay that's life.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,790written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I will gush about my cats for hours. We took Loki to get her meds and she not only was the most well behaved animal in line - but the vet told me she was one of his favorites. ;; I just love this stupid furball so much.

Then my husband and I had a lunch date in a cemetery with bbq and our cat-daughter so hey.

Interesting day.
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar
Quick question, how Many Words, do you think, constitute a low/medium/high WC requirement?

I'm a sucker for medium high-novelist WC requirements but there's a LOT of wiggle room as to what counts as what, since everyone can view the same WC amounts differently.

low: none
medium: 150
high: 300

yw
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW