illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
selkie Avatar
i haven't played this game in years is this still a flex
maybe with the amount of trios you have yeah

still haven't summoned my second one and i keep forgetting because i stopped caring about rares for my tercorn collection. except the vape baby. the vape baby is special.

dragcave.net/group/124454 have the tercorns.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
881written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
god i really need to make posts but im also trying to keep riding the wave of muse i have for my fanfics, because 2020 was such a shitshow for my creativity and i feel like i gotta make up for it

but i really need to do posts too lol. so this is more me pointing at myself endlessly in the mirror to get my shit together

Now serving!
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mouse Avatar
I can't be the only who thinks Attack on Titan is just an overhyped generic anime? Like - it's just gritty Shounen and I don't get the popularity.

Supposedly it gets a quality upgrade by at least the most recent season, but I haven't personally watched that far, so that's only 'heard it through the grapevine' talk. Honestly, I found the first couple episodes way too melodramatic for me to take very seriously/want to invest anymore time into it - but even though I'm kinda saddened that, like, part of its popularity doesn't go to something wonderful and lesser known (like Boogiepop, man; Boogiepop was SO good), something that's that popular is popular for a reason. It probably just resonates well with a lot of people, and if they can get happiness from it, then that's what matters. ๐Ÿ‘
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW