31written posts
Lorsynthearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lorsynth
Lorsynth Avatar
"Hail. Praise"

Site name and link: felthsheart.forums.net/
Site genre: Organic Sci-Fi, Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopia
Opening date/expected opening date: Just opened, finishing late next month.
Site info:
Felth is a world greatly separated from our own, thriving with alien culture & landscapes of a different evolutionary path. A fetid and highly polluted planet covered in fungi, anthozoa, parasites and symbiotes. Nevertheless; Felth's surface and water dwellers are thriving and many races both native and alien have found their own little home and niche here, the diversity of which has transformed Felth's landscapes & cityscapes like no other planet before.

My name: Lorsynth
Contact info: Discord or Here! Lorsynth#8776
My staffing experience: Ran a forum for 4-5 Years back in the early 2000s, moderated on six others over time for short periods.
My abilities:
Art, coding, skinning.
My disabilities:
Socially awkward, over thinker.
Positions hiring for: 1.Moderator, 2.Fun Organiser, 3.Advertiser, 4.Mini RP Admin, 5.Admin
Information about position 1:
Just a general second hand to help me roam around the forum, answer any questions and bubble around in the social chats to encourage enthusiasm for the project.
Information about position 2:
Organising games, short roleplay events, writing contests, lore quizzes & other generally fun and engaging things.
Information about position 3:
I hate advertising. All you'd have to do is keep a document of all the places you advertise and affiliate with anyone our standards enable. (We're only starting out, we won't be able to advertise if they expect high activity)
This job will also be paid for, not much but still something. $0.25c an ad, $1.00 and affiliate and $2.00 for any voting site listings. It all adds up. Get it? ad, adds.

Information about position 4:
The basic idea behind this is that I have an area within my forum dedicated to RPs that don't match the current theme. More or less it's an area we planned to have our own mini games on like warrior cats, fantasy animals, animanga fantasies etc. We'd absolutely love for some people to come in with some RP ideas, let us code you up a dedicated area, and you moderate it and treat it like your own mini-forum. I can even help sort out personal affiliates and ads.

Information about position 5:
I'm in desperate need of a small team to help me with the harder areas of forum management, keeping rules up to date, organising events, checking out profiles, managing staff run features, maintaining member behaviour etc. The forum is very complex, we use a lot of dice rolls and random generators, lots of stuff that needs strict admin supervision. I'm confident in handling it on my own for the next few months but as our member base grows I will desperately need some help beyond standard moderation.

Other notes:
You have to put up with my poor humour and overzealous juvenile enthusiasm for the arts.
last edit on Feb 12, 2019 5:14:17 GMT by Lorsynth
31written posts
Lorsynthearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lorsynth
Lorsynth Avatar
"Hail. Praise"
Bump! If you've got an rp idea that's maybe not fancy enough for a whole forum, or you can't code for hell, check out our staff position 4! We want to set up lots of little RPs within our forum for members to chill out and play around in different settings. I'm happy with any idea, so feel free to come have a chat!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.