New Skin?

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I've been using pre-mades as long as I can remember, including the one on let's stay together. Since the skin didn't have a mini-profile, I kind of threw one together on my own, and I had to borrow the code for the hover banner. I like the skin I currently have and the mini-profile isn't too bad. But, it's primitive at best.

There will come a time in the near future when I will want to change it up. To have something more appealing, more aesthetically pleasing. Something that will draw more people in. I would love to have something lovely, but not too hard on the eyes and not too complicated either. Something I can change the color scheme of if need be, something that also screams "we are made with tender love and care", but may also have underlying tones of travesty. 

Basically, it'd be great if I could get a decent, full, beautiful skin with a simple but customizable mini-profile and color scheme.  Affiliate table. Chat-box. Sister site. Banner. Links. The works. Preferably, it'd be neat if was designed with a custom header banner too for the site, but I'm not pushing my luck, lol.

31written posts
Lorsynthearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lorsynth
Lorsynth Avatar
"Hail. Praise"
I'd be willing to help out with this in a month or so. I've done a few skins before, custom profiles, mini-profiles, boards etc. I'd love the chance to practice more so I can build up a decent portfolio of work. As long as you don't mind being a bit patient with me. <3 My discord is Lorsynth#8776 if you're interested. <3

Examples sta.sh/01rngv0vl4vb
remnantproject.proboards.com/

felthsheart.forums.net/ (Locked but if you tap login you can see some of the front page. <3)
last edit on Feb 6, 2019 4:23:12 GMT by Lorsynth
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

,  I was wanting to wait about a month or so anyway, so that's perfect <3 Thank you so much for wanting to do volunteer! I would have to see the skin first before I agree to use it, but there's no rush or anything. Take your time!
last edit on Feb 6, 2019 14:35:54 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.