challenging graphic request?

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
so i'm hoping that someone with enough experience and skill might be able to help me out? i desperately need a set of hovers and icons, but the images i'm providing aren't exactly the highest quality. as long as someone's willing to give it a shot, that's all i ask! they don't have to be fancy. just a nice, simple crop, sharpen and (if possible) natural/simple coloring. 

i'm going to need a combination of 250 x 400 and 150 x 150's. i will also credit and re-host upon the artist's request. thank you so, so much to whoever gives this a go. i realize they're not the easiest images to work with, so i appreciate it. you'll have my undying love and affection. <333

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8

EDIT: 9 , 10
last edit on Feb 27, 2019 20:12:38 GMT by melody
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I put a psd on that kind of gave it a more...faded type of imagery, if you dislike it please let me know and I can try something else. I don't care about rehosting or crediting, but Imgur has always been my go-to, and I only recently learned that they had issues with forum stuff apparently (????, I'm still in the dark on that) so if you want to use somewhere else, I genuinely don't care, it's entirely up to you.

I hope you like the quality and I did all 8 images in both 150x150 & 250x400 for ya.

imgur.com/a/E3eWCvK (150x150)
imgur.com/a/LIFiWRR (250x400)
119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
thank you so much for doing these! i really appreciate it. they're absolutely lovely, but i think elluria's style is more what i was originally looking for. i hope that's okay! again, thanks for much for whipping these up for me. <33

@elluria these are stunning! and i'll definitely be saving a few of them. but would it be too much trouble to also request them with their normal/original coloring? you did such a great job and i'm so excited you did them so quickly. there's no rush either way!! c':
pronounsany pronouns
270written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
elluria Avatar
I put a psd on that kind of gave it a more...faded type of imagery, if you dislike it please let me know and I can try something else. I don't care about rehosting or crediting, but Imgur has always been my go-to, and I only recently learned that they had issues with forum stuff apparently (????, I'm still in the dark on that) so if you want to use somewhere else, I genuinely don't care, it's entirely up to you.

I hope you like the quality and I did all 8 images in both 150x150 & 250x400 for ya.

imgur.com/a/E3eWCvK (150x150)
imgur.com/a/LIFiWRR (250x400)

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm in love with how you did these 250x400 graphics. The second through fourth ones are my favorite out of the bunch — but especially the third; it's just straight-up breathtaking.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Newly finished colorized versions:
imgur.com/a/rVjfcwg (150x150)
imgur.com/a/hAC14cI (250x400)

I have the psd saved so if you want the color dulled down let me know, this time the 250x400 images might look different from the last batch because I didn't save the original psd from that, but it shouldn't be that much different.

Hopefully this is what you're looking for! <3
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.