phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
maybe it's just me, but i'm really craving just..... a more light-hearted "classic fantasy" site geared towards adventuring + exploring rather than doing 500 warring factions or having vrmmo feels to it tbeh

i just wanna be a catboy bard adventurer okay leave me alone :c
last edit on May 5, 2021 23:25:47 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
pls i am begging for a western themed roleplay, idc what it is as long as it's AM. IMAGINE GIRL BOSSES IN CORSETS AND WITH SHOT GUNS :grabbyhands: i neeeeed dis ;o;
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
★BUNNY★ Avatar
This bunny is kind of hoping Katekyo Hitman Reborn is somehow revived.

RP-wise or Manga series! Either way, this bunny wants some more Superpowered Mafia!~ DX
Love love love this. I started making a site with the idea that mafia groups take over cities around the world. The more you own, the better selection of box items you could purchase. Sadly I lost muse for it. hitmanreborn.freeforums.net is what I started. 
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Fuji Avatar
★BUNNY★ Avatar
This bunny is kind of hoping Katekyo Hitman Reborn is somehow revived.

RP-wise or Manga series! Either way, this bunny wants some more Superpowered Mafia!~ DX
Love love love this. I started making a site with the idea that mafia groups take over cities around the world. The more you own, the better selection of box items you could purchase. Sadly I lost muse for it. hitmanreborn.freeforums.net is what I started. 
OMBunny! This bunny remembers this! T_T

It is too bad it did not pick up! This bunny loves Hitman Reborn, especially after the very last Manga Only arc! D=

Sorry that you lost muse for it! Hopefully this bunny will be tied over and severely tied over with his new desire! >=3
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
a D&D 5e "west marches"-style site would be rlly cool, though I understand there's a lot of work going in one of those so I don't really expect to see one ^^"

(yes I know there's a ton of discord servers like this but discord RP is kinda outside of my comfort zone ;; )

(I'd try making this myself if I wasn't terrible at worldbuilding and being a Dungeon Master)
last edit on May 11, 2021 13:12:49 GMT by Mari
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
a non-canon Edens Zero rp. it's basically fairy tail but darker and in space (sci-fi fantasy!)! i'm sure it would revive the fairy tail fandom in a different form and i'd absolutely love to see it!