40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
Inez Avatar
porsef Avatar
world of... warcraft?

or just warcraft in general. something that maybe goes off the games but branches in a different direction.

the setting is really my hyperfixation rn.
I'd be so down and not just because I need a break from grinding in WoW itself

Same lol.

Typical fantasy rp set in the Warcraft universe sounds fun. Members can be either Alliance or Horde. And there are plenty of races/classes to pick from.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
315written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
fantasy vrmmorpg, but no "trapped in an mmo" bit. let people have 9 to 5 jobs and can only raid on weekends. let the celebrities go by an alias and play the game to destress from their work. let characters rp in both the game and the real world! you can still have all the cool plots without making it a death game! hell, if you wanna have a "character "trapped" in the game" just make AI that suddenly becomes "aware" and strays off from their general coding! i know this is basically "dot hack". but since dot hack is niche af, i'd rather see this as an original setting. please, i'm begging y'all!
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
Galeforce Avatar
fantasy vrmmorpg, but no "trapped in an mmo" bit. let people have 9 to 5 jobs and can only raid on weekends. let the celebrities go by an alias and play the game to destress from their work. let characters rp in both the game and the real world! you can still have all the cool plots without making it a death game! hell, if you wanna have a "character "trapped" in the game" just make AI that suddenly becomes "aware" and strays off from their general coding! i know this is basically "dot hack". but since dot hack is niche af, i'd rather see this as an original setting. please, i'm begging y'all!

There was an rp years ago similar to this called Unplugged. It was extremely fun, so something like that again would be nice!
pronounsshe/her
45written posts
evarainearned bits
offlinecurrently
evarain
evarain Avatar
To get up after a defeat is more admirable, than the strength to lose.
A soul eater, any of the persona 3, 4, 5, golden, .hack//sign or inuyasha ( i started working on one long, long ago but idk if i have the courage to ever open it to the public ) themed rp site.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
527written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
evarain Avatar
A soul eater, any of the persona 3, 4, 5, golden, .hack//sign or inuyasha ( i started working on one long, long ago but idk if i have the courage to ever open it to the public ) themed rp site.

inuyasha has me strangled by the neck fr. i ran a feudal site inspired by it a long time ago and god... was that the most fun i've had in a while.
the chalk prince
aliasmerlin
pronounsthey / them
935written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
evarain Avatar
(ears perk up at the .hack mention)
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
315written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
you ever have an idea that just... mutates and takes a life of its own? hi. that's me rn.

i can't get this idea outta my head! it's basically either a vrmmorpg or fantasy isekai setting where players don't play the "outworlders/players" but the NPCS/Natives. whether it be the sentient monsters or just your average farmer or shopkeeper. or the gate guard. or even a noble/royalty. but the added horror of like, these super powerful and unpredictable folks just popped up outta nowhere and are destabilizing everything you've ever known.

you're not the hero, you just live here.

idk, i'd really love to see this wacky idea one day!
last edit on Jan 30, 2024 18:41:44 GMT by Galeforce
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
713written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
been watching a playthrough of alan wake ii, and my friend streaming her first playthrough of re4, and it's rlly got me in the mood for creepy survival horror that may or may not be kinda eldritch involving an underground government department. re, alan wake, control, those kinda vibes.

coming soon.
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
315written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
i know i'm late, but why the hell can't i find anyone talking about shangri-la frontier?! it's basically a vrmmorpg fan's wet dream! why hasn't anyone made a site inspired by it? D: it's "let me solo her" the anime!
last edit on Feb 3, 2024 19:10:59 GMT by Galeforce