write a reply

Sites You Want To See

2written posts
invaderzimearned bits
offlinecurrently
invaderzim
invaderzim Avatar
am I going crazy? hello? not a single animanga percy jackson rp suggestion? bro they literally just wrapped up their live action and it didn't inspire a single person to make one??????? i've been a player rather than an owner/admin my entire rp career but this was my breaking point if I don't see an animanga percy jackson rp then I'll make my own(I have no idea how to create or navigate a site)
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
mattwithasword Avatar
Id love a Breath of the Wild RP. Or just LoZ au in general lol

Agree.

I remember I was on a LoZ site in the past that had a lite combat system. You had hearts and I think a magic meter or something. As you RP'd you could purchase more hearts/magic. The stat/combat systems was a nice addition.
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
176written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
Something alongside the vein of being Roadside Picnic/Metro 20233/S.T.A.L.K.E.R etc. inspired

I have some ideas for a few details/lore, but I’m unsure if I have time for being a dedicated staff member right now. Maybe I’ll make it in the future, but said future is uncertain until my schedule is free
Catscape Meow!
2written posts
invaderzimearned bits
offlinecurrently
invaderzim
invaderzim Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Mouse Avatar
AU Percy Jackson where the mist stops effecting mortals and the fallout that brings.
Still think this would make for a fantastic site.
apocalypse style au where the mist fading causes hordes of mythical monsters to slowly kill off the human population and due to the shock of being thrown into an apocalypse random regular people(it can be someone as important as a politician to some mailman) find out they're actual demigods. now a large group of inexperienced (their connection to mount olympus and people like chiron are being blocked) are on a time limit to prevent humans from going extinct. although monsters aren't their only problems since some demigods might take advantage of the apocalypse and create a new world by achieving godhood from being worshiped on earth
last edit on Feb 27, 2024 7:54:01 GMT by invaderzim
aliasvale
pronounsthey/them, he/him
62written posts
valeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vale
vale Avatar
"Hmm... Are you comfortable talking to me, Itsuki?"
nara Avatar
I would sell my soul for some sort of Percy Jackson/Riordanverse animanga. Bonus points if it's personality-based godly parents that staff decide-
oooo, seconding!!!! the randomization.... tasty
"hello, i'm nazuna nito, a member of ra*bits!"
art credit @ ryoko kui - dungeon meshi official art