aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
a site revolving around the host side of things with their whole system (i.e: newcomers having to choose a host all their money goes to, hosts competing for the #1 spot monthly/weekly?, pay raises/pay grading system to see who is most popular) etc for hosts and female variations
pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
also double post sorry ;; but a kekkai sensen kinda site would slap too because i'm in the middle of rewatching both seasons and i forgot how good it was?? am i terrible at writing actiony stuff like that? absolutely. will it stop me from joining? yes actually more than likely ABSOLUTELY NOT

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
a myths & gods personified/reborn site that is very noragami inspired with the city-part and contained-dungeon-like-combat-events. would probably not take the weapons system to sacrifice making it a bit more sandbox-y.

am willing to help w this tbh but i mainly just have a ton of characters in mind and a ton of inspiration thats all. (small edit. i acc remember a very outdated interest check of mine that had a bit of interest back then but idk now ?? pls let me know )
last edit on Mar 26, 2020 18:58:42 GMT by flare
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
My nostalgia for the first film wants to see a httyd roleplay set way back during the first movie, where human and dragon relationships are still shaky at best....I'm ngl I also might just be feeling the itch to play kid Hiccup...That's also entirely possible. But it'd still be fun to see where the httyd story went if it was left to develop organically through roleplay? The idea of ending up with a very different story is APPEALING.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
So I just watched a friend finish playing the video game "Control" And A thought occurred to me.. I'd love to see a Free-running SCP Beginning Roleplay with the start of the organization, the start of these monsters causing havoc, and various Organizations fighting to gain control in a Modern Setting... With these "Entities" or "God-like" Beings Speaking to characters telling them what to do.. how to do it.. Or using the Characters as Puppets in this Massive world... The "Entities" Being Roleplayers Who assign Roles to themselves to place focus on.
last edit on Mar 28, 2020 18:54:50 GMT by Ginger
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
bernie voice "i am once again asking for a noncanon open-world final fantasy xiv site"

or honestly just. where are all the high fantasy type animanga sites at???????

pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
would honestly love to see a site that isn't a million years old, doesn't require FCs, and allows playable orcs and dark elves that look like drow. not warcraft or warhammer please. elder scrolls is fine.

also no wordcounts or stats.
last edit on Mar 29, 2020 2:53:03 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me