write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
a oc fighting tourney rp inspired by street fighter, tekken, and very early dragon ball (among many other fighting games). cool people fighting people around the world for whatever reason with just enough supernatural/spiritual aspects to keep it fresh. time-traveling ronin, okay cool. bad future protag with a chip on their shoulder? why not? immortal martial artist looking for a challenge? sure! i just want the wackiness and fun of old retro fighting games (and things like blazblue and guilty gear) to cut loose. hell, most of the site doesn't even have to have fights. just socialize. also, make it freeform cause i don't have time for stats lmao.

Sounds cool. PM me if interested in running this.
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
Ripper Avatar
A site set like after a zombie apocalypse. Like no zombies anymore but its all about rebuilding life and town and uggggh.

And code vein. I want a code vein site.
yes to both of these, if u wanna do it, i'm so in, or anyone else o3o
pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
i want a slice of life fantasy site that actually endures. the plot would be largely member driven and the lore and worldbuilding would also be highly with input from the members or by the members themselves.
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
a site that facilitates several dnd campaigns that are all interrelated/connected to a single overarching site plot. occasionally campaigns may combine or run parallel—perhaps one character jumps from one campaign to another for a time. that way many plots can run at once without everyone getting crowded into one huge event & i don't get lost keeping track of a huge amount of characters. plots can be intimate & geared toward a small group of characters/activity levels/posting styles/what-have-you but still serve a significant purpose

this is more of a "system i'd like to see" & prob would require a gargantuan staff/several dms running in Perfect Harmony & honestly i can't see it ending in anything but a huge logistical clusterfuck but i just got out of the shower & it sounded cool in my head
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
A world plagued with Demons, Gods, Cursed Evil Weapons, and Wealthy Selfish Brats that Own MultiMillionare Business. This world hosting various high-class parties, and these little Chess pieces try to outsmart each other without the Public Media knowing.

--- With Gossip headlines that lower abilities-stats of characters
--- Criminals being sought out by The investigators-spies of the government, all under wraps due to image.
--- Inspired by: Bartimaeus Sequence, Artemis Fowl, Rick Riordan, Sword Gai, and couple others I can't think of right now.
last edit on Jul 1, 2020 14:56:49 GMT by Ginger
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
Would anyone be up for a gantz role play? I’ve wanted to make one for the longest time. The premise of it is so unique and would be fun to create.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
ninelie Avatar
A freeform fantasy site based on The Old Kingdom/Abhorsen series by Garth Nix.

Get out of my head, Ninelie. I swear, every time you post in this thread and I see it, I'm like, "Oh, shoot, same hat," no matter how weird or niche the concept in question is.

If you were looking for something more plot heavy, an incident that involves both the Old Kingdom and the neighboring country that magic sometimes leaks a li'l into could be fun. Start off by highlighting the vastly different ways of life afforded by each place, then force them to try to use their very different problem solving tactics to face a greater evil together. Okay, maybe I just miss the very early setting of Sabriel, even though the Old Kingdom was way more fleshed out and cool, but still, it could work -
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
a site where ragnorok happens and the age of gods end. sometime later every god from every pantheon reincarnates into a massive mystical tower oblivious of their past life as they slowly reawaken their powers and past memories while warding off monsters wishing to devour their godly essence and also clashing with other reincarnates as they climb to the top and unravel the tower's mysteries. So... "the god of high school" meets... "tower of god" ...sorta? idk xD it sounds neat in my head xD

I'm weird but I just want a reason to combine two awesome webtoon premises into one xD

it's either this, or a really good route based pokemon rp. ;w;.
last edit on Jul 6, 2020 22:05:18 GMT by tenebrae
68written posts
umbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
umby
umby Avatar
UNDEAD UNLUCK - i actually think a small group rp would be so fun, with each playing a negator (or hunter). for those unfamilar (SPOILERS AHEAD?), basically the characters "negate" rules of the universe (ex. negator "undead" breaks the rule of death by extreme rapid self-regeneration. negator "unavoidable" breaks the rule of avoidance by freezing enemies they intend to hit, etc.) these negators are forced to do missions of capturing other negators and creatures, and failing to do so causes massive world-changing penalties, ultimately leading up to the end of the world. doing this all the while playing characters with abilities that we were all told were "godmodding". idk! i can't see it working for a full site due to the OP nature of the characters but a small group would be amazing.

ONE PIECE - similarly, i'm not sure if its possible to rp one piece in any way other than a small group. the lack of free/easy travel is a key component of the one piece world so unless all the characters are on the same island it wouldnt make much sense. still ive been playing pirate warriors 4 and my god this series is so damn fun

DEMON SLAYER - ok like its truly wild that this doesnt exist already

just... please... give me shonen... my crops are dying...

last edit on Jul 9, 2020 1:45:32 GMT by umby
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
umby Avatar
UNDEAD UNLUCK - i actually think a small group rp would be so fun, with each playing a negator (or hunter). for those unfamilar (SPOILERS AHEAD?), basically the characters "negate" rules of the universe (ex. negator "undead" breaks the rule of death by extreme rapid self-regeneration. negator "unavoidable" breaks the rule of avoidance by freezing enemies they intend to hit, etc.) these negators are forced to do missions of capturing other negators and creatures, and failing to do so causes massive world-changing penalties, ultimately leading up to the end of the world. doing this all the while playing characters with abilities that we were all told were "godmodding". idk! i can't see it working for a full site due to the OP nature of the characters but a small group would be amazing.

ONE PIECE - similarly, i'm not sure if its possible to rp one piece in any way other than a small group. the lack of free/easy travel is a key component of the one piece world so unless all the characters are on the same island it wouldnt make much sense. still ive been playing pirate warriors 4 and my god this series is so damn fun

DEMON SLAYER - ok like its truly wild that this doesnt exist already

just... please... give me shonen... my crops are dying...

is2g we read, watch, and want the same shit. pls get out of my head, but keep going b/c i, too, would like either one of these.