pronounsshe/her
32written posts
mimaearned bits
offlinecurrently
mima
mima Avatar
kei nanjo buys oregano from yukino for $57 an ounce
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
yugioh but the duels are done on dueling nexus by the writers. you can build a character deck and whenever there's supposed to be a duel, set it up on the nexus and have at it! since spectators are allowed, other character could watch and spam the chat box. 

no i don't have a plot in mind. yes this is just an excuse to talk yugioh and bring back cringy OCs.

one of these where shiranui/mayakashi isn’t taken pls. my weeb heart knows what it wants and its zombie lesbians
matope swamp
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar

A shaman king rp with OCs, starting out slice of life before the tournament for king starts up. People able to use historical people and mythical creatures as spirits, or be able to play as an ordinary human. I'd freaking love that.

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
honestly, i think it would be cool to have an atla / lok site set in an au where the fire nation never attacked (or where the air nomads weren't wiped out), just because i think it would be neat to have the air nomads actually be playable tbeh.

aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
by no means would i make this rn cause i do NOT have the time with my current rp but DAMN what i would give to see an au percy jackson rp that's got light D&D elements in it. nothing too stat heavy but just enough to give some progression

pronounsshe / her
404written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
GateKeepers, only set in the GateKeepers 21 future. AU, where the original characters never existed which means all the famous Gates are up for grabs.

That’s right, where shit got really dark. I don’t know if this is going to be like before ‘the end’ or after, it’s been on my mind a lot lately.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
a oc fighting tourney rp inspired by street fighter, tekken, and very early dragon ball (among many other fighting games). cool people fighting people around the world for whatever reason with just enough supernatural/spiritual aspects to keep it fresh. time-traveling ronin, okay cool. bad future protag with a chip on their shoulder? why not? immortal martial artist looking for a challenge? sure! i just want the wackiness and fun of old retro fighting games (and things like blazblue and guilty gear) to cut loose. hell, most of the site doesn't even have to have fights. just socialize. also, make it freeform cause i don't have time for stats lmao.
last edit on Jun 24, 2020 23:22:57 GMT by tenebrae
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
a oc fighting tourney rp inspired by street fighter, tekken, and very early dragon ball (among many other fighting games). cool people fighting people around the world for whatever reason with just enough supernatural/spiritual aspects to keep it fresh. time-traveling ronin, okay cool. bad future protag with a chip on their shoulder? why not? immortal martial artist looking for a challenge? sure! i just want the wackiness and fun of old retro fighting games (and things like blazblue and guilty gear) to cut loose. hell, most of the site doesn't even have to have fights. just socialize. also, make it freeform cause i don't have time for stats lmao.
This is a wonderful premise. Wow. I kinda love it.