ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
mima Avatar
oc/au persona rp that

1. doesn't die before any plot even happens
2. isn't just literally "x persona game, plot's the same, but it's our ocs!!!"
3. (possibly the greatest dealbreaker) doesn't. entirely consist of high schoolers.

i would try to make this myself if i had a clue where to start on making roleplay boards.

AU Persona 5 honestly would be GREAT. The Metaverse is like a dungeon-crawling place full of potential plots for the general memberbase. Palaces could be based off on event NPCs or something. IDK. I just have a lot of feelings for P5 sobs

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
yugioh but the duels are done on dueling nexus by the writers. you can build a character deck and whenever there's supposed to be a duel, set it up on the nexus and have at it! since spectators are allowed, other character could watch and spam the chat box. 

no i don't have a plot in mind. yes this is just an excuse to talk yugioh and bring back cringy OCs.

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Warrior Cats, but, like... without the cats. Probably nothing as large-scale as straight kingdoms, but neighboring territories with similar structures (leader, leader-appointed deputy, medicine man, mentor-apprentice system, everyone works for the greater whole) that are plagued by tension and constant in-fighting over territory rights and whatnot. Maybe every character has two names? A more acceptable human one, then their 'Warrior Cat' name would be a code name that they use at gatherings, or in combat. *strokes chin*

I dunno, I just wanna write in the Warriors setting again without have to remind myself what all the cat lingo is, sdflkshdfkjdhfkjsdh. Plus, riding into battle with a sword, instead of just claws? Bad A.
937written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
pharaoh leap Avatar
Warrior Cats, but, like... without the cats. Probably nothing as large-scale as straight kingdoms, but neighboring territories with similar structures (leader, leader-appointed deputy, medicine man, mentor-apprentice system, everyone works for the greater whole) that are plagued by tension and constant in-fighting over territory rights and whatnot. Maybe every character has two names? A more acceptable human one, then their 'Warrior Cat' name would be a code name that they use at gatherings, or in combat. *strokes chin*

I dunno, I just wanna write in the Warriors setting again without have to remind myself what all the cat lingo is, sdflkshdfkjdhfkjsdh. Plus, riding into battle with a sword, instead of just claws? Bad A.

Warrior Twolegs
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
shrek-inspired RP.

ok think about it: the lives and times of fairy tale creatures. ideally with no required FCs to encourage more creative character designs. maybe with ogres. they're like onions.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
illidan main Avatar
shrek-inspired RP.

ok think about it: the lives and times of fairy tale creatures. ideally with no required FCs to encourage more creative character designs. maybe with ogres. they're like onions.

I've always thought of trying to make a Shrek AND Ella Enchanted (the movie, but maybe the book is different) roleplay with ALL the creatures and ogres. I like the mix of modern and medieval fantasy in both, especially the mall in Ella Enchanted. I was also inspired by this music video for Nine in the Afternoon, especially with the girls at the beginning wearing medieval costumes! I would love to see a site like this come to fruition.

last edit on Jun 5, 2020 5:07:15 GMT by briar
pronounsshe/her
49written posts
seaoiearned bits
offlinecurrently
seaoi
seaoi Avatar
the key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.
BOTW but with a site plot that can somehow include everyone into the fight against calamity ganon. That way it is less of a slice-of-life in Hyrule RP. Idk how this could even work but damn I want some more zelda in my life :'<
pronounsshe/her
49written posts
seaoiearned bits
offlinecurrently
seaoi
seaoi Avatar
the key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.
ninelie Avatar
mima Avatar
oc/au persona rp that

3. (possibly the greatest dealbreaker) doesn't. entirely consist of high schoolers.

i would try to make this myself if i had a clue where to start on making roleplay boards.
AU Persona 5 honestly would be GREAT. The Metaverse is like a dungeon-crawling place full of potential plots for the general memberbase. Palaces could be based off on event NPCs or something. IDK. I just have a lot of feelings for P5 sobs
sorry for double posting but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
96written posts
offlinecurrently
Shiva the Frostbearer
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
ninelie Avatar
mima Avatar
oc/au persona rp that

I would die for the main cast and want to be so many people in them but uh, yes.  A thousand times yes.  I'd have craved a Persona roleplay for years now and have yet to find anything to satisfy it.
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
ninelie Avatar
I would die for the main cast and want to be so many people in them but uh, yes.  A thousand times yes.  I'd have craved a Persona roleplay for years now and have yet to find anything to satisfy it.
I would make this in a heartbeat.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Danger Noodle Avatar

Animanga percy jackson rp?

Anyone?

please. Someone take this. I need more mythology god Rps that aren't Real Life...... I'm reading this African Gods book.. Just please............ Make a Modern Fantasy with Mythology and Animanga FCs.